The most prestigious pageant in the Philippines for more than 50 years has just crowned this year’s beauty queens! Binibining Pilipinas went live on their official YouTube channel for the grand coronation night hosted by Catriona Gray and Nicole Cordoves.
Out of 34 candidates, Hannah Arnold from Masbate reigned over the competition and will be representing the Philippines on Miss International 2021! The 24-year old professional model’s interests are crime podcasts and solving mysteries. She is also an advocate of children’s education.
Know more about Miss International Philippines 2021 Hannah Arnold in the video below:
The Binibining Pilipinas 2021 winners who will also represent the country on international pageants are as follows:
- Binibining Pilipinas Grand International – Samantha Panlilio (Cavite)
- Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental – Cinderella Faye Obeñita (Cagayan De Oro – Misamis Oriental)
- Binibining Pilipinas Globe – Maureen Montagne (Batangas)
- 1st runner up – Gabrielle Basiano (Eastern Samar)
- 2nd runner up – Meiji Cruz (Valenzuela)
All images courtesy of the Binibining Pilipinas website.
How about you, who was your favorite candidate? Tell us in the comments!
Do you want us to feature your business, story, or video? Email me at email@example.com or send me a direct message at When In Manila Gizelle on Facebook. To keep up with the latest news, join our Viber group!