One Tagaytay Place: The Sweet Place for your ‘Suite’ Escape!
Looking for a sweet escape at the ever-popular Tagaytay City where you can get relaxing views of the Taal Lake, exciting rides, Bulalo, buko pie, and sweet pineapples? There seem to be just a lot of choices for sweet escapes, actually. However, quite frankly, a lot of them are located at the busy areas of the country’s second summer capital……
Fortunately, there are some that are just nestled in the not-so-noisy areas of the city, such as the farther stretch of Tagaytay-Calamba Road, and I think I’ve just found the ‘sweet place’ in this quieter side of Tagaytay where the suites and service can truly serve as your ‘suite’ escape whenever you want.
♫ We’re going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship♫
We took the Daang Hari-Aguinaldo Highway-Tagaytay route, and as usual, reaching Tagaytay only took us less than 2 hours from South Metro Manila. :)
Located at the Tagaytay-Calamba road, One Tagaytay Place offers a quieter escape for those who want to veer away from the busy areas of Tagaytay. “Couples and families who want a quick weekend getaway appreciate the comfort that our cozy hotel rooms and facilities provide, especially that we’re located along the Tagaytay-Calamba Road and on the quiet side of Tagaytay,” Mr. JR Francisco, One Tagaytay Place‘s President, said. :)
“Welcome to One Tagaytay Place!”
They have a total of 108 well-furnished rooms that are categorized into the Deluxe and one-bedroom type of rooms, and their signature floor of 5 Penthouses – the only penthouse floor in Tagaytay City. My friends and Iarrived at One Tagaytay just in time for their regular 2pm check-in time (check outs are at 12nn). After the relatively speedy check-in process, we were then ushered to our room. (hihihihi)
The following are the types of room and penthouses available at One Tagaytay Place with their corresponding 2014 tariff rates (though they have a promo right now, which you can find at the end of this article) :
- 26 -sqm Deluxe Rooms @ P6,800
- 31-sqm One Bedroom Suite @ P8,000
Penthouse Premier Suites
- 134-sqm Avant Suite @ P18,000
- 76 sqm Allure Suite @ P14,000
- 73-sqm Aura Suite @ P12,000
- 51-sqm Adore Suite @ P10,000
- 51-sqm Ascend Suite @ P10,000
(Prices are subject to adjustment depending on the availability and number of people staying)
Take a peek at what the Penthouse Premier Suite looks like:
Don’t they all look like real condos? :) I can also see that they are all very well-designed with the coherent use of materials such as wood, woven rattan and art pieces and cohesive combinations of earthy colors that complement Tagaytay’s general vibe. :)
Now, let me show you the ‘suite’ place we stayed in: the ultra sweeeeet 76-sqm Allure Suite!
Thank you so much for these gifts!! When I opened them, we were so grateful to see BIG umbrellas and travel bags which are really helpful especially that Tagaytay always make us bring home A LOT of pasalubong. Expect to get these, as well, when booking a suite at One Tagaytay. :)
These are some of the notable features of the Allure suite:
- A Master’s Bedroom with large windows to give you a panoramic view of Tagaytay
- A secondary bedroom whose size is just right for those members of your group who would like to have a more ‘private’ feel
- Ultra comfortable 100% cotton bed cover sheets
- LCD cable TV in the secondary bedroom and the living room
- A mini bar
- A pantry with coffee and tea maker and induction range
- Two bathrooms (the one located at the secondary bathroom w/ a bathtub and the other one at the living room w/o a bathtub)
- An iPod dock
- Microwave oven
- IDD/NDD phone with voicemail can be provided upon request.
- Free WiFi access!
Despite the cooking area, we still went down to One Tagaytay’s Azalea Restaurant for lunch, though!