Joining the trend of themed cafes here in the Philippines is Vandarah, a Beauty and the Beast-inspired place that is 1/3 spa, 1/3 cafe, and 1/3 fashion hub. Located along Visayas Avenue in Quezon City, this one-stop beauty hub is absolutely perfect for people who conveniently want to relax and recharge after a busy day or week. Check out this fairytale haven below!
As soon as you enter Vandarah, it’s as if you are transported to Belle’s magical world as you are welcomed by white-washed walls, glints of gold, and Tiffany chairs! The iconic “enchanted rose in glass dome” will not go unnoticed!
It’s like the start of the story—wise and charming Belle contained within her small French village.
…and then the scene changes and off we go to Beast’s castle. This tea set reminded me of Mrs .Potts and her adorkable child, Chip!
It’s as if these decors will come alive and talk anytime. One of the things I love about Vandarah is that even though the concept of the place is heavily inspired by Beauty and the Beast, the owners, comprised of three sisters, added charms that are very much their own.
Tale as old as time *cue music*
Being a one stop beauty hub, Vandarah also carries items from several partners—Sequins and Lace Fashion, Manoeuver Clothing, Vandarah Clothing, Purse Choice, and Jazzme, among others.
Vandarah is not all about the decoration and design; their selection of food are delish and outright chic! In fact, their food is prepared fresh daily by three partner chefs. Your tummy, and Instagram feed, will definitely approve!
Healthy menu options: Chicken Rolls, Salad, and Chicken Sandwich
If the pictures above still do not convince you, we hope the following will! Vandarah’s best-sellers are their drinks—latte, frappe, and even non-alcoholic ones. It probably helps that their coffee beans are directly imported from Italy and that the owners of the cafe are all certified baristas!
Personal favorite: Belle’s Red Velvet Latte (L) and Frappe (R)
Chocolate Cookies, Matcha Frappe, and S’mores Frappe
Latte edition: Red Velvet and Matcha
Non-alcoholic: Belle’s drink (L) and Beast’s drink (R)
Whether you are a fan of Beauty and the Beast or just someone who enjoys good food and a nice sip, Vandarah is the perfect place to spend a lovely afternoon or two! If you want to take it a little further, Vandarah is now open for franchise. Contact 09771801914 for more details.
WIN FREE DRINKS!
Join our raffle promo! Twenty lucky winners will be given one (1) drink voucher each which entitles you to 5 free drinks (a choice between Belle’s drink or Beast’s drink) at Vandarah Cafe and Fashion Hub!
The raffle will run from February 3, 2018 to February 10, 2018 and winners will be announced on February 12, 2018 in this article. Read on for the complete details.
- Contestants should be at least 18 years old or above to join.
- Contestants should own a valid ID.
- This contest is open to people residing within the Philippines who are willing and are capable to claim and consume his/her prize at Vandarah Spa, Cafe, and Fashion Hub.
- This contest will run from Feb. 3, 2018 until Feb. 10, 2018 .
- The winners will be announced on Feb. 12, 2018 . Please check back on this article for announcement.
- Twenty (20) winners will be chosen.
- The winners will be chosen through an electronic raffle via Rafflecopter.
- The winners will be contacted privately with the complete information on how to claim their prize.
- WhenInManila.com reserves the right to forfeit contestants violating our contest terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may alter, amend, or cancel the competition without prior notice. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
Ready? Join below!
- Like Vandarah Spa, Cafe and Fashion Hub as well as When in Manila on Facebook.
- Answer this question: Who is your favorite Beauty and the Beast character and why?
- Provide your contact details (full name, email address, and mobile number) so we can contact you in case you win!
Spread the word and good luck!