Good news for all the head banging, feet stomping and air-guitaring pop punk lovers out there! We have all waited for a long time for this. But hey, our favorite bands have united once again to give the punk treatment to our favorite pop songs. Yup, it’s Punk Goes Pop 7, y’all!
It has truly been a long wait for the seventh installment of the punk goes pop compilation series because the last time they released one was way back in 2014. However, last week, Fearless Record announced that the album is already in the works and is set to be released this coming July 14.
Listen to your favorite punk bands such as State Champs, Ice Nine Kills, and Dance Gavin Dance perform covers of songs by Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, and many more.
Check out the complete tracklisting below.
- State Champs – ‘Stitches’ (originally by Shawn Mendes)
- Dance Gavin Dance – ‘That’s What I Like’ (originally by Bruno Mars)
- New Years Day – ‘Gangsta’ (originally by Kehlani)
- The Amity Affliction – ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ (originally by The Weeknd)
- Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) – ‘When We Were Young’ (originally by Adele)
- Grayscale – ‘Love Yourself’ (originally by Justin Bieber)
- Capsize – ‘Fake Love’ (originally by Drake)
- Boston Manor – ‘Heathens’ (originally by Twenty One Pilots)
- Eat Your Heart Out – ‘Shape Of You’ (originally by Ed Sheeran)
- The Plot In You – ‘Let It Go’ (originally by James Bay)
- Ice Nine Kills – ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’ (originally by Zayn & Taylor Swift)
- Seaway – ‘Closer’ (originally by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey)
- Too Close To Touch – ‘In The Name Of Love’ (originally by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha)
Want a sneak peek of the album? Listen to Dance Gavin Dance’s cover of “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars.
Are you and your friends excited for this album? Tag them in the comments!