Hanns Insect Trap is a revolutionary way to get rid of insects and pests in a safer, quieter and less hostile manner. It is easy to set up and doesn’t require insecticides or any harmful chemicals, making it suitable for homes with children or offices that run continuous air conditioning. Another great thing about this compact trap is that it doesn’t consume a lt of energy. In fact, it can cover up to 60 square meters, protecting quite a big home or office space.’
How To Use:
- Plug it in directly with 220-240V ~ 50-60 Hz
- To turn it on, rotate the “Rotate Handle” until you hear it click. Once locked, it will work automatically.
- Put the Hanns Insect Trap 0.8m to 1.2m away from other light sources to avoid interference.
How It Works:
- The Hanns Insect Trap uses a UV Lamp that produces 360-400nm light to attract insects.
- Once mosquitoes or other insects enter the unit, the fan will draw the insects into the trap.
- The insects trapped in the storage box will eventually weaken due to dehydration.
Rated Voltage: 220-240V
Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Tube Type 56V/7W
Rated Power 15W
Power Factor 0.55
Effective Area 60M2
With Hanns Insect Trap, there is no need for noisy zappers, insecticides, repellents or foggers. It uses UV lamp technology and a vacuum action fan to catch mosquitoes, flies, moths, wasps and other insects, and dehydrates them in the catcher. No mess, no noise, no chemicals.
Hanns Insect Trap
Exclusively Distributed By: Miles and Levels Phils. Inc.