6 Quirky Ways to Leave a Mark with Chop Blocks Portrait Ink Stamps
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW. Gone are the days where the trend is to be immortalized in a painting. Say hello to Chop Blocks Portrait Ink Stamps! Now, your face won’t be stuck hanging on the living room wall. With these cool stamps, you can:
1. Personalize your things – Say goodbye to your cliche “This belongs to: _______” tag. What better way to claim ownership on your things than to put your name (I mean FACE) on it? With this stamp, surely no one else can claim that your book, planner, notebook or what-have-you is theirs. For crying out loud, your face is on it. You’re the only one who owns THIS kind of stamp. How can it be anyone else’s?
2. Make instant calling cards! – Going to a last minute gig, and needing some last minute calling cards? Don’t fret! All you need is some cardboard paper, a pair of scissors, and your Chop Blocks stamp! This will make it easier for your potential client or newfound friend to remember your name AND your face.
3. Leave a note – Met someone interesting? Use your Chop Blocks stamp when you leave a note to make sure that person doesn’t forget you! This will make it easier for the other person to recognize you in your next eyeball. *wink* (Note: contact number in photo is fictional. For illustration purposes only.)
4. Give an extra oomph to your letters – Photos are normal. Do something extraordinary in your letters for your loved ones abroad by signing your name with the stamp! Now they’ll feel that you’re really with them as they read your letter. 🙂
5. Send the coolest invitation in town! – Celebrating your birthday soon? Send out unique invitations by using Chop Blocks! How personalized can that get?
6. Avoid party crashers – by using your Chop Blocks as entrance stamp, NO ONE can cheat you on this! It is impossible to forge your face.
Now, isn’t that AMAZING? All it takes is for you to send that your SELFIE you really really like. Their creative artists will make sure you get the stamp that you want.
You want to be remembered? Well then, chop, chop n’ away!
Chop Blocks Portrait Ink Stamps
Get yours at: