A number of people chose to be dressed in evocative and creepy outfits for Halloween, but the majority settled on celebrating their Halloween 2015 differently. Some travelled locally or internationally to witness how other nationalities have fun during Halloween, while some stayed with their families or went out on a date with their friends. The netizens merely created their #HugotsaHalloween lines.
Top 12 #HugotSaHalloween Lines on Facebook and Twitter
12. “Bakit puro horror ang palabas kapag Halloween? Bakit hindi puro love stories? ‘Di ba nakakatakot din namang magmahal?” [Rough translation: Why do they always air horror movies during Halloween? Why not love stories? Isn’t it terrifying to love, as well?]
11. “Alam mo kung anong costume ko ngayong Halloween? Commitment. Doon ka takot ‘di ba?” [Rough translation: “Do you know what my costume is for Halloween? Commitment. That’s what you’re afraid of, right?”
10. “‘Di kita nakita sa party. Anong costume mo?” “Forever. Kaya ‘di mo ako mahanap.” [Rough translation: “I didn’t see you at the party. What was your costume?” “Forever. That’s why you couldn’t find me.”]
9. “Costume? Mag-zombie ka na lang kaya? Tutal, sanay ka na namang maghabol sa taong hindi ka gusto.” [Rough translation: Costume? Why don’t you just wear a zombie costume? You’re used to chasing after people who don’t like you anyway.]
8. “Mas maniniwala pa ‘ko sa mga multo kaysa sa mga sinasabi mo.” [Rough translation: I’d believe in ghosts more than I would believe in anything that you have to say.]
7. “Buti pa yung patay, inaalala, samantalang ikaw, buhay na buhay, pero binabalewala!” [Rough translation: Sometimes, it’s better to be dead and remembered than alive and kicking but being taken for granted.]
6. “Don’t trick me. Treat me right.”
5. “Sumalangit nawa ang kaluluwa ng relasyon nating namayapa na.” [Rough translation: RiP to the soul of our relationship that has already passed away.]
4. “Daig mo pa ang patay sa sobrang panlalamig mo sa’kin.” [Rough translation: You’re colder than a dead person.]
3. “Buti pa yung lapida, may date.” [Rough translation: At least the gravestone has a date.]
2. “Sana espirito na lang ako para kahit ‘di mo pa ‘ko nakikita, tumitili ka na.” [Rough translation: I wish I was a spirit instead. That way, you’ll squeal even before you see me.”]
1. “Everyone’s wearing costumes and masks while I’m wearing my daily fake smile. (It makes a perfect mask.)”
What’s your favorite #HugotSaHalloween line?[fb_instant_article_ad_01]?