The new normal has brought different sets of challenges to all of us from prolonged staying at home, mental fatigue, and burnout. Previous ways of unwinding such as retail therapy, relaxing in coffee shops, and travelling whenever we want to are no longer viable options in our current situation. Well, Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Garden Suites brings you a safe and economical way to relax and unwind.
Choose your experience from the special offerings:
Work from Anywhere Experiences
Designed for professionals who have work-life integration and want to be connected while on vacation, they have three work pass choices to choose from – all with unlimited flowing coffee and packed meals:
● StayPass: Take a two-day break from your workspace. Enjoy a 6AM check-in and a 6PM check-out the next day. All meals are packed and ready, and the pass comes with a complimentary deep cleansing and soothing facial after the end of your workday.
● PlayPass: Perfect for digital nomads used to take a ‘coffee shop day’ working outdoors, this pass allows you to smell nature and work right next to the sunset. Need a quiet place? Enjoy complimentary access to a business center, as well.
● DayPass: Perfect for those who want to work half of the day indoors and the other half outdoors. Catch the sunset while sending your last email and get a complimentary facial afterward. Gain access to a comfy room from 6AM to 6PM, as well as the business center.
Perfect for long-overdue celebrations for honeymoons, anniversaries, or any occasion where you want to shower your partner with love and appreciation. Choose from a romantic setup dinner or a romantic stay.
● Romantic Dinner comes with a four-course dinner served together with Antipolo’s best sunset views. Enjoy a delicious bottle of wine on the house.
● Romantic Stays are perfect for creating new memories that couples can cherish forever. Enjoy an overnight stay in a room set up with your photos, romantic rose petals, and a banner greeting. Be greeted with a fresh flower bouquet and enjoy a date at the Hanging Gardens – Antipolo’s best-kept nature secret.
With what is happening in the world, there’s always a reason to celebrate life and love. If you do not have a date for your getaway, avail of stay vouchers and redeem them when you have a date in mind. Make sure to get them now as they are only available in a limited supply – and did we mention they’re at 40% off? 😉
All of these packages can be upgraded to include relaxing services such as All-Natural Facials and Scrubs, Full Body Massages, Sauna & Jacuzzi Time, and other experiences. If you’re only available for a few hours, enjoy a morning or afternoon tour that lasts for six hours at our Hanging Gardens.
All vouchers and packages can be rebooked up to 12 months from the time of purchase and are even transferrable to friends and family in case you won’t be able to use them or you simply want to surprise them.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about, either, as Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens has safely prepared for the pandemic. All of their rooms are heavily disinfected and have a three-hour waiting period before they are reoccupied.
All stay packages also get access to their 12 different water facilities – the ionized pools, lap pools, wading pools, pressurized massage pools, Dr. Fish Spa, and petting zoo. Book your worry-free stay today before they run out of discounted vouchers (only 100 are being sold!).
Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Suites
Book here: http://outlet.luljettas.com
Got an interesting story you’d like us to feature? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a direct message at When in Manila Angeline on Facebook. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Join our WhenInManila.com community on Viber, as well!