Rock it out with Avenged Sevenfold Live in Manila!
When In Manila is giving away Upper Box B tickets to two Rock-loving readers. Avenged Sevenfold Live in Manila is going to rock the Smart Araneta Coliseum this April 26, 2012. The concert is bound to be one of the heaviest acts to be played in the Coliseum yet!
Some fun facts for Avenged Sevenfold Live in Manila:
1) The band’s new drummer Arin Ilejay is part-Filipino. He’s the former drummer of metalcore band Confide. Avenged Sevenfold began as a metal core band themselves, so it’s interesting how Arin will play the older songs of Avenged Sevenfold.
2) Avenged Sevenfold and their newest album “Nightmare” practically sweeped the 2011 Golden God Awards. They won Best Vocalist, Best Guitarists, Best Drummer (Mike Portnoy), and Album of the Year.
3) Slapshock will open for Avenged Sevenfold Live in Manila. These guys have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts in their music as well. Here’s to Filipino rock and a great opening act!
4) Patron ticket holders can avail of a 10% discount in their Dickies purchases. Since when did concert tickets become discount coupons as well!!? Cool beans!!!
And so, without further ado, here are the steps to grab yourself an Upper Box B ticket to Avenged Sevenfol Live in Manila:
1) “Like” and follow When In Manila and Dayly Entertainment on Facebook and Twitter.
2) “Like” When In Manila’s article on Avenged Sevenfold Live in Manila.
3) In the comments section below, name three Avenged Sevenfold songs you personally want the band to play live in Manila this April 26, 2012.
4) Use your real name and include your e-mail address when you comment.
5) Two winners of an Upper Box B ticket each will be chosen randomly on Tuesday, April 24. (Be ready to mingle and find someone in the crowd to mosh with. Better yet, invite your friends to come along!)
When In Manila, the best seats/space for Avenged Sevenfold Live in Manila is definitely in the Patron area. Arrive early to get as close to the action as possible. But hey, I don’t see anyone complaining about a free Upper Box B ticket, no?