Want to surprise your Mom on her 60th birthday? Truckloads of visiting relatives from the province suddenly show up at your doorstep? A surprise dinner date for your significant other? No problemo! Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant offers an array of delectable dishes, desserts and drinks without burning a hole in your pocket with branches around Metro Manila, Davao City and soon in Cebu and Bacolod!
Click HERE to view the latest rates and promos.
To get the best seats, however, here are some useful tips given by our foodie friends:
- Aside from calling their hotlines, make reservations by sending a PM (private message) at Vikings’ Facebook account and get instant reply or confirmation.
Here are the links to all their branches:
- If in case branches are fully booked for reservations, worry not, for they always allocate seats for walk-in guests. In my personal experience, the best branch to get walk-in seats are Vikings Jazz, SMBF, and Marikina for they have less lines. The walk-in listing starts at 10:00AM (Lunch and Dinner). You can send at least one representative to do the listing for you.
- I highly recommend reserving ahead!
- For big groups, you may avail of year-round promos and discounts also available for wedding anniversaries, meetings and birthday celebrations!
They are currently offering big group discounts which is perfect for family reunions and corporate events:
30 pax = 25% off, 50 pax = 27% off, 70 pax = 30% off, 100 pax = 40% off (100 pax discount only available in certain branches).
- As much as possible, schedule an early lunch visit to avoid the crowd and to be the first to savor their freshly cooked and prepared dishes.
- Plan for weekday lunch and dinner dates instead to avoid the weekend crowd
- Save your budget for renting rooms for corporate events and meetings by booking them at Vikings instead. Here at Vikings, their function rooms are free of charge for groups of 10 or more! Again, just be sure to reserve ahead.
- Want a less crowded room and elegant space? The best-looking Vikings is at Jazz Mall Makati.
Lastly don’t forget that eating is an experience, so don’t be afraid to sample unfamiliar food like their array of Korean dishes and the strong taste of various cheeses with almonds paired best with crackers! MMMMMmmmmmmmm
Tell us more about your Vikings experience by sharing your comments.
For more information, visit Vikings.ph
Special shout out to my friend Jenny Bugarin for helping me in this feature!
To know more about our adventures and misadventures, visit us on EATS A DATE!
To read more of our WHEN IN MANILA adventures, click HERE
ALL photos Taken using NIKON D7000
Special Thanks to our partner, Nikon Philippines