Three Easy Recipes for your Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware
Everyone in Manila is always so busy that they sometimes rely on takeout food. Unfortunately, takeout food can be bad for your health and your wallet. What if I told you there’s a better way to save your soul and your bank account? What if I share some recipes with you that can be prepared with nothing but a single pot?! Don’t believe me? Read on…
Easy Recipes with Masflex Evolution
Kamote Fries (Sweet Potato Fries)
2 Kgs. Kamote, peeled and wedged
1. Heat up oil in Masflex Evolution Pot for 3-4 minutes, or until it is ready for frying.
2. Carefully toss in wedged Kamote. Fry for 7-8 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
3. Drain out from oil and let the excess oil drip.
First thing’s first, we’re keeping this healthy, so that means no unwanted ingredients in these dishes. And also, we’ll be using the wonderful pots and pans from non-stick ceramic cookware from the Masflex Evolution series! Let’s start with an easy one. It’s my very own Red Beet And Sweet Potato Salad and no, it does not contain leafy greens that won’t fill you up. You’ll be needing:
1 Masflex Non-Stick Ceramic Pot
1 Cup Red Beets, diced
1 Cup Sweet Potato, diced
1/2 Cup Carrots, diced
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
Dash of Dried Basil, Oregano, Rosemary
Shredded boiled Chicken Breast
1. Prepare the Chicken Breast first by boiling it in the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pot until it’s cooked. Remove the chicken but still keeping the water. You now have chicken stock!
2. Using the chicken stock, boil the Red Beets, Sweet Potato, and Carrots in for 12 minutes.
3. While waiting for the veggies to cook, shred the chicken breast on a plate. Set aside.
4. Once cooked, drain the water from the pot and mix in the chicken breast together with the diced vegetables. Let it cool or not, up to you.
5. Pour in the Greek Yogurt and Dried herbs. Mix properly. You can serve this cold or warm with the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pot because it just looks that good and sleek in terms of dining presentation.
Using the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pots and Pan, you can never go wrong with cooking your signature dish! Cooking has never been so smooth and easy! You can also use the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pots and Pans even as serving dish already!
Now for the second recipe, still keeping it simple and healthy. This one’s my favorite go-to dish because it looks and tastes really good but everything’s just rolled in one pot, literally!
Tuna Potato Whole Wheat Pasta
1 Cup Whole Wheat Pasta
1 Cup Potato, sliced
1 Tablespoon Pesto Sauce
1. Heat the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pot in medium heat, pour a dash of olive oil. Lower the heat, then toss in the chopped garlic. Mix in the diced Salmon and sauté for 1-2 minutes until salmon is almost cooked.
2. Add in the Whole Wheat Pasta and Potato. Pour in 1-2 Cups of water, until just covering the surface.
3. Cover it with the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pot’s lid and let it boil for about 8-10 minutes, or until the Whole Wheat Pasta is cooked.
4. Remove the lid and let the water dissolve if the Pasta is still swimming in liquid, but don’t let it dry out because you still want to keep it moist and edible.
5. Add in the Pesto Sauce and Mozarella Cheese. Mix properly. Serve using the Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Pot.
There you have it, folks! Two of my original dishes that I prepared fast when my wallet was already crying for help. Prepared with the one and only, Masflex Evolution Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware!