The Walking Dead Season 4 is finally here! I’ve been waiting forever for this!!!
During the seven months that I’ve been waiting for The Walking Dead Season 4 to start, though, my friends and I started asking each other questions that we wanted answers to just to keep our sanity during the long wait.
The Walking Dead Season 4 – 5 Questions We Have for the Season!
1. Will they waste a lot of precious TV time during The Walking Dead Season 4 having Rick go crazy and imagining Lori’s ghost over and over again again (not a typo)? Ergh. Or will they finally kill him off? Can they kill him off or is he like the main guy who lives ’til the end?
2. Will Carl finally stop saying “I know what I’m doing.”? And become even more bad-ass than he has already become thus far?
3. Will Beth finally stop singing?
4. Will we get a new loveteam to root for in The Walking Dead Season 4? Carl and Beth, maybe? Carol and Daryl? Rick and Michonne?
5. Will we learn to love some of the newer characters or keep re-watching older seasons of the show, wishing that the older characters were still alive? (Yes, Shane, I’m talking about you. Sigh.)
Don’t worry. I’m not gonna spoil The Walking Dead Season 4 pilot for you. However, in case you aren’t that excited about it yet, here’s the trailer to finally get that excitement into your system:
Do you have any questions that you want answered during The Walking Dead Season 4? What are you most looking forward to in the season When in Manila? Sound off! 😀