Established in 2001, Liberty Games is a UK-based company that specializes in selling and distributing a wide range of gaming equipment and accessories, including pool tables, arcade machines, pinball machines, and gaming consoles. In line with the culture of their business, they conducted a study to determine the most liked and disliked video games, characters, and consoles in the world and in each country!
Overall, here are the results:
- Spyro The Dragon is the world’s most liked video game franchise, while Battlefield is the most disliked.
- Mario is the world’s most liked video game character, while Luigi is the world’s most disliked.
- Nintendo is the world’s most liked video game console.
As for the Philippines, here are the key findings:
- The most liked video game franchise in the Philippines is The Last of Us, while the most disliked video game franchise in the Philippines is Battlefield.
- The most liked video game character in the Philippines is Pikachu, while the most disliked video game character in the Philippines is Crash Bandicoot.
- The most liked video game console in the Philippines is PlayStation.
These results are according to the lists created by Liberty Games featuring the most significant franchises, iconic gaming heroes of all time, and the top consoles in today’s market that were evaluated through a vast collection of geotagged tweets and analyzed using an AI sentiment analysis tool called HuggingFace. To know more about the study, click here.
Who’s your favorite video game character? Do you agree with this study? Tell us in the comments!
Do you want us to feature your business, story, or video? Email me at email@example.com or send me a direct message at When In Manila Gizelle on Facebook. To keep up with the latest news, join our Viber group!