We told you we’d be back!
Re-Store, a pop-up shop for a cause will be at Tri Noma from June 18-24! Everything you buy supports a cause of your choice – 100%. That’s one whole week of shopping and giving back! Here are some products from local brands you can score at lower prices:
- Tote Bags and Stickers from Abbey Sy
- Temporary Tattoos from Marcela Suller and Tattooie
- Plant kits from MNL Grow kits
- Accessories from Tesseract Manila
- Crochet goodies from WhyKnotCraft
Feeling crafty? Join Louise Anog in her Brush Lettering workshop on June 24, 2018 from 2-3PM. Limited slots. More details + sign up form: www.creategood.ph/restore
100% Giving: All proceeds will support these causes:
- MovEd (Childhood & Education)
- Save Philippine Seas (Environment)
- Make a Wish Foundation (Cancer)
- The Street Store (Urban Poor)
- Refresh (Ladies Shelter & Recycling)
About the host:
To Create Good, one does not need to look further from what one already has; what we have can easily be something others can have, too.
Create Good’s initiatives are spurred by the act of reusing and repurposing existing, pre-owned goods with the aim of sending a resounding and relevant message that urges this generation to redefine how we can create good. Say firstname.lastname@example.org.