Looking for a new place in the Philippines to add to your bucket list?
You may want to add Jomax Peak in Negros Occidental.
According to Mark Roa, “For ONLY P150, you can enjoy unlimited coffee at the hanging deck and an awesome view of the sea of clouds!”
He added a few helpful information about Jomax Peak:
- Resort is upon reservation basis. They do not cater walk in guests.
- Exclusive use of the picnic ground including the pool.
- Gates will be closed. There will be no other guests.
- Overnight stay is not allowed.
- Only 150/person fee inclusive of unlimited native coffee.
- Children 12 years old and below is free of charge.
- Minimum of 5 persons. If less than 5, you must pay for the remaining slots.
- Malatan-og Falls is near the area. They can provide a tour guide at 200php if you wish to trek there.
- They do not serve food for now. You are encouraged to bring or cook your own food.
- Grill with charcoal : 150php
- Butane stove: 100php
- Rice cooker: 50php
- The in-house helper can also cook all of your food for 150php only.
From Bacolod City, Jomax Peak is 100m after the 48km post and 200m before the Malatan-og falls viewing deck.
If you prefer to ride the Ceres bus, you may instruct the conductor to drop you at Brgy.
Kumaliskis, resthouse of Atty. Ortiz. Regular fee is something in between 60-100 pesos from Bacolod. Students will have discount if they present their ID.
People from South Cebu and Negros Oriental can easily access Jomax Peak via public transport too. Just go to DSB.
Message them through their Facebook page at Jomax Peak and inquire for your chosen dates.
Send them a picture of your recent ID with photo and give them your contact details.
Once reservation is made, there will be NO cancellation/change of dates.
Please be informed that Jomax Peak is still a work in progress to serve you better in the future.
Here are more photos from Mark Roa.
Makes you want to go, right?
Share with us other travel destinations and we might just feature them! 🙂