Several lawmakers, cabinet members, and government officials have submitted themselves to a 14-day self-quarantine for various reasons to do with possible exposure to people who have tested positive for COVID-19. Not only that, but premises will also be shut down momentarily for disinfection purposes.
- Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea
- Finance Secretary Sonny Dominguez
- Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade
- Transportation Asec. Goddes Hope Libiran
- DPWH Secretary Mark Villar
- BCDA President Vince Dizon
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Gov. Ben Diokno
- Build, Build, Build Chair Anna Mae Lamentillo
- Education Secretary Leonor Briones and other Education officials, personnel
- Socioeconomic Planning Secretary Ernesto Pernia
- Senator Sherwin Gatchalian
- Senator Nancy Binay
- Senator Ping Lacson
- Senator Sonny Angara, starting March 13
- Senator Imee Marcos
- Senator Francis Tolentino
- Senator Migz Zubiri
- Senator Bong Revilla
- Senator Kiko Pangilinan
- Senator Franklin Drilon
- Senator Lito Lapid
- Navotas City Rep. John Rey Tiangco
- Davao City Rep. Isidro Ungab
- Manila City Mayor Isko Moreno
- Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte
- Navotas Mayor Toby Tiangco
Meanwhile, President Duterte will also undergo testing for the virus.
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.
com Community at WIM Squad!