If you live abroad and want to send thoughtful gifts or simply show your loved ones in the Philippines that you are thinking about them, Mithi & Co. offers a service that will allow you to do so. Just choose the curated box that you want to send, make your payment, and they will take care of the rest!
Take your pick from a wide array of thoughtful boxes:
– Artisanal Chocolatier box or Good Chocolate box for the chocolate lovers
– Barista at Home or But First, Coffee! box for the coffee aficionados
– Beach Bunny box for the water babies
– Biker Safety and Style box for the bikers
– Conscious Traveller box for those who are always on-the-go
– This is For You, Tea-ta/Tea-to box for the tea-tas and tea-tos
– Classic Cheese and Wine Pairing box or Finest Cheese and Wine Party box for the wine lovers
– Skin Conscious box for those who care about their skin
– Home Buddy box for those who simply need a break from the daily hustle and bustle of life.
They also have different dinner boxes and outdoor essentials boxes available.
Mithi & Co.’s gift boxes include products from award-winning creative Filipino brands like Theo & Philo Artisan Chocolates and J Makitalo Fine Art Jewelry, and local makers and merchants such as Luid Lokal Wood Crafts, Marta’s Handmade, Happy Camper, Marikit MNL Candles Co., Coco Dolce, Cheese Crafter MNL, and Una Ricci.
What we love the most about them is that their boxes consist of local, artisanal, and conscious Filipino products – the ultimate Filipino care package.
Ieth Inolino-Idzerda, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, says, “The balikbayan box is the ultimate care package. But more than what’s inside the box, it’s the joy of unboxing that makes this Filipino tradition special. Veering away from sending random imported products that could take weeks or months to be delivered, we want your family and friends to appreciate and enjoy high-quality Filipino-owned brands that you have personally selected for them. Purchased from abroad but packaged, delivered, and enjoyed locally.”
Sarah Fernandez, Founder and Chief Operating Officer, adds, “We believe that who makes the things you buy and where they come from matter–a lot. That’s why we shine the spotlight on the coolest local brands, championing Filipino artisans and micro-entrepreneurs.”
Whether you live abroad or in the Philippines, send a thoughtful balikbayan box today and put a smile on a loved one’s face.
Mithi & Co.
Got any products you’d like us to feature? Email me at email@example.com or send me a direct message at When in Manila Angeline on Facebook. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Join our WhenInManila.com community on Viber, as well!