TripAdvisor, a website that has content about travel generated from the reviews of actual travelers themselves, released a list of the best beaches around the world for 2015. The list was built based from the information submitted by the site’s users.
According to TripAdvisor, the list contained beaches from around the world, which were “determined based on the quantity and quality of traveler reviews and ratings” for the last 12 months. Based from the information provided by TripAdvisor users that are reflected on this list, it appears that these beaches are the best getaway destinations for this year.
The number 1 beach on the list is Baia do Sancho located in Fernando de Noronha, Brazil.
Out of the ten beaches on the list, only one is located in Asia, specifically the Philippines. Yes, you guessed it right, Boracay got the number 7 spot on the list of the best beaches around the world for this year.
The list is as follows:
10. Elafonissi Beach – Elafonissi, Greece
9. Whitehaven Beach – Whitsunday Islands, Australia
8. Flamenco Beach – Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. White Beach – Boracay, Philippines
6. Anse Lazio – Praslin Island, Seychelles
5. Playa de Ses Illetes – Formentera, Spain
4. Playa Paraiso – Cayo Largo, Cuba
3. Rabbit Beach – Lampedusa, Italy
2. Grace Bay – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
1. Baia do Sancho – Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
Have you been to Boracay?
If so, do you agree with this?
What beaches are you headed to this year?
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Source: TripAdvisor via Mashable