Inviting you all to this year’s biggest street food event – the BEST PINOY STREET FOOD 2014 Grand Finals on Nov 28 at SM Hypermarket Cubao!
If you love going on food trips and is a big fan of Pinoy street food, then it’s a MUST for you to be there! I’m personally excited and I can’t wait to see all of the finalists on Friday!
Here are top 5 reasons why you should be there:
1. Meet and Greet Manila’s Top Home Cooks
– We Pinoys love to eat street food from all sorts of places and I’m sure we all have our favorite street food stalls, but wouldn’t it be great to actually meet the best street food vendors in the country? I’m sure you’ll love their dishes too! A must experience for every food lover!
Here are some of the faces you should remember:
Harrisson from Mabalacat, Pampanga
Herks Umali from Bago Bantay QC
Jose Cruz from Baliwag, Bulacan
Nico Loresca from Cupang Muntinlupa
Aling Merly from Sun Valley, Pasay City
2. Street Food Fair
– Savor all your favorite street food treats made by the best street food cooks from all over the metro! I heard there will be over 30 street food booths and all our best cooks will serve their specialties! Yahooo!! Busog kung busog!
3. Freebies and Discounts
– Attendees will also get a chance to win in their raffle, enjoy freebies, and loads of discounts courtesy of the sponsors and SM Hypermarket.
4. Battle of the Best Cooks
– a few weeks ago, I had the privilege to meet some of our country’s top home cooks and street food vendors and I can’t wait to know who will win the grand prize! They all deserve to win and they all have very promising cooking careers so I wish them all the best!
Here are the Top 10 finalists:
5. Meet and Greet Chef Boy Logro
– To meet and greet the Kusina Master and Idol Chef Boy Logro will definitely be an epic experience! I can’t wait to have a selfie with him! hihihihi
BUT WAIT! THERE’s MORE!!
Speaking of selfies, SM Hypermarket will also be having a contest with the following mechanics:
2. Go to SM Hypermarket Cubao for the Best Pinoy Street Food grand finals and have the best street foodie experience on November 28, 2014.
3. Take your most creative selfie at the event and upload it on your page with the #SMbestpinoystreetfood and tag SM Hypermarket on or before December 3 (Photos may be you enjoying food at the food fair, taking a selfie with the street food cooks, or even a selfie with Chef Boy Logro himself!)
4. Winners will take home free groceries from SM Hypemarket.
See you all at SM Hypermarket Cubao on November 28 for The Best Pinoy Street Food Grand Finals!!!