A lot can happen in a year. Good or bad, these are events in life that made us who we are today. With lessons learned in the previous years, we should be able to claim that 2018 will be our year.
Pack yourself with optimism this coming new year! Whatever your goals may be, these quotes will inspire you to embrace a new chapter in life we’re about to face.
18) “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
17)”There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C. S. Lewis
16) “The bad news is that most people give up; they settle for second best; they don’t start over; they stay stuck. Please don’t allow that to be you.” – Doug Fields, Fresh Start: God’s Invitation to a Great Life
15) “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
14) “No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories everyday.” – Catherine Pulsifer
13) “Everything begins at the beginning, and quite often the beginning begins when you shift your mind in a new direction.” – Louie Herron, Driven By F.I.R.E.: Ignite the Flames of Success Through Faith, Intensity, Re-Invention and Enthusiasm
12) “You don’’t have to look behind and relive the past with regret and you don’t have to dream of a distant future to try to capture happiness. Today is your time and you can be happy today.” – Patricia Edwards, Enjoy Life Today and Every Day
11) “Every year we have an opportunity to make ourselves into whatever we want to be. It’s a great chance to start fresh and evaluate our goals for the people we want to be.” – Sharlene Snow, New Years Resolutions – Discover How To Remain Committed To Your Goals And Achieve All Your Goals For The New Years
10) “You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” – Barabra Sher
9) “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
8) “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroudings. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Billy Chapata
7) “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
6) “You can’t turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.” – Mel Gibson
5) “If you wish to be happy right from the beginning of your day, then it is about time to leave behind your past.” – Lorin Hopper, Wake Up Happy
4) “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
3) “Part of the process of beginning anew, or changing directions is to know where you want to go. I know this sounds simplistic and easy, but this is one of the most difficult of choices to make with clarity.” – Byron Pulsifer, May Is Not Just For Flowers
2) “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – John Pierpont “J.P.” Morgan
1) “The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Always keep in mind that it’s never too late for new beginnings.
Happy new year!
What’s something you’ll never forget in 2017? Share with us in the comments below!