- LIV: Live Smart. Live Free.
- Crumpler's The Peak Season is the Perfect Travel, Gym and Shopping Bag
- Adventure Underwear: Safeguards Your Valuables When You Travel Without Sacrificing Comfort or Style
- Kai Honasan: “This City” Ukulele Playing Music Sensation
- Spaholics: Your Nail Spa Party Venue in Ortigas Center
Top 5 Best Ramen Places in Manila
When in Manila and looking for the (latest) top best ramen places, here is a short list to guide your hungry tummies.
!WARNING! Browsing may cause drooling, hunger and severe craving.
5. Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen VS Wrong Ramen
Sharing the fifth spot are Ikkoryu and Wrong Ramen. Who do you think is more deserving?
Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen: Ajitama Tonkotsu
“Ikkoryu ramen is a one of the restaurant chain under the Yamagoya Ramen, established in 1970 and one of the traditional Japanese ramen chains that specializes in Hakata or Tonkotsu ramen, a regional specialty from Fukuoka that has a rich tonkotsu (pork-bone) broth and straight flour-noodles.” - Nikko Panti
Our favorites: Ikkoryu’s Teriyaki Chicken Wings and Ajitama Tonkotsu.
Another must try dish: Gyoza (it was soupy and yummy)
READ MORE: Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen
Wrong Ramen: F.U. Ramen
“The food at Wrong Ramen was an exceptional culinary experience that made me love ramen even more. It took the word ‘diversity’ out the dictionary, minced it and sprinkled it all over their menu! It just goes to show that when you take all the wrong stuff together and mixed it just right, sometimes it makes something great!” – Jo Arce
Our favorites: Wrong Ramen’s Japanese Oyster (oh so yummy) and Wrong Ramen Rich Tonkotsu
Interesting to try: F.U. Ramen (complete with bacon, egg and SPAM) and Poop Of the Gods (a rich chocolate dessert)
READ MORE: Wrong Ramen