Every end of year, DJ Earworm creates a mashup of the year’s 25 top-selling songs. And they are always awesome. He’s finally released 2016’s version, and can you guess which songs made the cut?
The track kicks off with The Weeknd, followed by Justin Bieber. Of course, the year’s breakthrough DJ duo, The Chainsmokers, also made the cut as well as Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, ZAYN, Rihanna, Calvin Harris, and whole lot more of your favorites.
Get ready to dance, because this mashup has got good vibes written all over it. Watch the video below:
Here’s the complete list of songs included in the mash-up:
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
- Calvin Harris and Rihanna – This Is What You Came For
- D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty – Broccoli
- Desiigner – Panda
- DJ Snake and Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
- DNCE – Cake By The Ocean
- Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla – One Dance
- Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla $ign – Work From Home
- Flo Rida – My House
- Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling!
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber and MØ – Cold Water
- Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
- Rae Sremmurd – Black Beatles
- Rihanna – Needed Me
- Rihanna and Drake – Work
- Sia – Cheap Thrills
- The Chainsmokers and Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey – Closer
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk – Starboy
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
- Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
- Twenty One Pilots – Ride
- Zayn – Pillowtalk
Did your favorite artist or track make it to the mash-up? Who do you think should be on this list? Share your thoughts in the comments!