I’m gonna share some photos with you guys. These photos were taken by Louie Dimaano and he posted them on Facebook last week. I haven’t read Louie’s caption just yet when I saw the photos so, initially I thought the photos were taken from another country or, at least, a farther province in the Philippines.
They were taken in Bulacan!
Now, let’s pretend you don’t know that yet. Prepare to be in awe at these stunning photos from the province not too far from Manila!
Mt. Manalmon Summit (Mt. Gola on the other side)
Biak na Bato National Park
Bukal (near Puning Cave)
Pretty cool, huh? Can’t believe all of those (and many more!) are just in Bulacan. Awesome! If you’re a city dweller and are looking for a cool nature adventure that’s just nearby, you might want to check out the places mentioned above. In summary, these are:
1. Mt. Manalmon & Mt. Gola – San Miguel
2. Biak na Bato National Park – San Miguel
3. Malangaan Cave & Spring – San Rafael
4. Verdivia Falls – Doña Remedios Trinidad
5. Puning Cave – Doña Remedios Trinidad
6. Bukal – Doña Remedios Trinidad
7. Balingkupang Caves (Part of Biak na Bato National Park) – San Miguel
8. Bayukbok Cave – San Miguel
Would these photos make you want to #VisitBulacan? :)