Vietura Launches New Online Photo Contest – Win Expensive Treatments, GCs and More!
It’s no secret that looking good benefits us in more ways than one. When we look good, we feel good. When we feel good, we feel dynamic and full of life. This holiday season, Vietura launches a new online photo contest called The Beauty Project, where flawless skin is made simple, age becomes but a number and your dream figure are well within your reach.
In this online photo contest, ten (10) lucky winners will win Vietura gift certificates worth Php 10,000 each and two (2) out of the ten (10) will get a chance to be chosen to win a non-invasive 3-month beauty treatment-program worth Php 200,000, tailor-made to their needs. Vietura’s Team of Experts will personally choose the two (2) major winners.
Leading Vietura’s Team of Experts is Dr. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres, Vietura’s Chief Medical Practitioner. The team is composed of a Nutritionist in Ms. Agnes Tumaneng, RND and a group of highly trained medical aesthetic practitioners, who will guide you through every step and every procedure. They will be your trusted companions as you begin your journey towards discovering the best ‘You’ you can possibly be.
To join Vietura’s online photo contest, simply submit your entry via www.vietura.com/the-beauty-project and share your beauty goal together with your photo.
Read more about our experiences with Vietura here:
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per user. Entrants shall be Metro Manila-based users aged 20 and above.
- Photo entry should have a maximum size of 2 MB.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, you grant Vietura:
a) Permission for your entry to be published on the Vietura website and social media accounts including but not limited to www.vietura.com and www.vieturabali.com and you grant Vietura a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format and hard copy) for purposes connected with the Competition, program monitoring and as described in these Terms and Conditions; and
b) The right to use your name and country of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the owner of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition, and documentation of your program and progress as the winner.
c) You also waive all your Intellectual Property Rights in your entry. Notwithstanding the foregoing waiver, and in order to use the entries as intended and subject to these Terms and Conditions, (i) Vietura may modify the entries, including, but not limited to resizing, cropping or colour adjustment as may be necessary, provided that, Vietura shall endeavour to undertake such modifications so as to maintain the integrity of your entry as originally created; and (ii) Vietura shall provide a picture credit for all entries.
d) You are committed to follow the treatment program as agreed during the consultation.
e) You authorize the release of your photos and progress to the Vietura websites and social media accounts.
- Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Due to the nature of the prize/s, the winner/s shall be in good health condition in order to participate in the type of trip and activities referred to above.
- The competition consists of two rounds: 10 lucky winners will be chosen personally by Vietura’s team of experts led by Dr. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres, based on creativity (30%), substance (35%) and originality (35%) and will each get a Vietura voucher valued at Php 10,000 worth of treatments; out of the 10 winners, 2 will receive the major prize of a 3-month beauty program worth Php 200,000 as chosen by Dr. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres via personal interview.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. All cost/s not specifically included in the prize is/are for the account of the winner/s.
- Deadline for submission of entries is on November 30, 2014. Vietura reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the closing date where the entries received are of non- competitive quality.
- Shortlist of winners will be announced on December 2, 2014 via email or registered mail.
- Vietura’s Chief Medical Practitioner, Dr. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres, will personally select the two major winners and will each undergo a 3-month Beauty Program.
- All winners will be invited and announced on December 9, 2014 at Vietura located at the plaza level of the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, CCP Complex Roxas Blvd., Pasay City.
- Vietura retains the right to substitute the prizes with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- Redemption period of prizes shall be within 60 days from notification.
- All winners can redeem their prize at Vietura located at the plaza level of the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila and should present the confirmation message together with a valid ID.
- Entrants in this Competition recognize and acknowledge that Vietura and Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila are completely and absolutely free from any damage, loss, liability and injury that may arise wholly, partially or directly from this Competition, their participation being of their voluntary act and decision.
- Vietura reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to unforeseen events or illegal activities including, but not limited to suspected or actual fraud. The decision of Vietura in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding.
- Vietura shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Competition where the failure is caused by circumstances beyond its control.. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and entrants to the Competition shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Philippine courts.
- Entrants declare that they have read these Terms and Conditions and have fully understood its contents.
- Per DTI – FTEB SPD Permit No. 6077, Series of 2014.
The Beauty Project aims to provide you with the inspiration you need by offering a natural solution so that you can enjoy the best that life has to offer. Discover your courage, find your pride and prepare to unveil the new you.
Vietura’s The Beauty Project