Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/Xj0vF72LdG1ljXjz2
WIM is currently looking for an assistant to help me (1) manage the internship program of WhenInManila.com and (2) edit articles on WordPress. The responsibilities include:
- 1) Setting up events (team building, workshops, etc.) for the interns. (Events are usually on Saturdays and/or Sundays.)
2) Designing and execution of an effective feedback system for the interns
3) Editing articles on WordPress and posting the published articles on social media
This job is for someone who:
- – is prompt, organized and systematic
– has initiative and leadership qualities
– enjoys collaborating with other creative individuals
– enjoys flexible working hours/working from home
– enjoys meeting new people regularly
– enjoys setting up events
– has experience working for an online publication
– is familiar with WordPress
– is not employed (because this is a full-time job despite the flexible work hours)
– is available for interview on November 9 OR 10, 1pm – 5pm in Makati
– is available for an in-person work session EVERY Tuesday, Thursday, and either Saturday/Sunday (Total of three in-office work sessions per week.) Meetings will be in Makati, BGC, or Mandaluyong.
- – Competitive pay, especially since you don’t report to an office six days a week. At least half of the job can be done from wherever you want, as long as there’s Internet.
– You will be expected to attend meetings/events with me and with the interns for a MAXIMUM of three days per week. There may even be some weeks when we only meet once. Also, these meetings are also announced way ahead of time.
– You get to work with very passionate and creative people! The team is fun! <3 So are the interns.
More info on the internship program here: http://www.wheninmanila.com/internship/
Watch the video about the internship below: