Uber Philippines presents UberChopper in Manila. They have teamed up with Airtrav to bring you the UberCHOPPER experience. If you’re lucky enough to score a FREE RIDE, you and your friends will be whisked away for a once in a lifetime aerial tour of the city.
This Saturday, November 21, from 8am to 10am
All you have to do is: open your Uber app and request UberCHOPPER.
- When you request, make sure you and your friends are all set. Your car will pick you up at one location and will only wait a maximum of 5 minutes.
- The UberCHOPPER ride is strictly limited to 3 passengers per flight.
- You will fly a fixed 10-minute route (you will not be able to request your own destination).
- Refreshments will be provided and you’ll get a free UberBLACK ride home.
- All fliers must be 18 years old and should be a Filipino citizen.
- You must bring a Philippine Government-issued ID indicating your date of birth.
- Uber is not a direct carrier.
- All air services advertised will be provided free of charge by Airtrav.
- Uber has no responsibility or liability for any transportation services provided to you by third party providers.
- If the weather doesn’t permit, UberCHOPPER will be rescheduled to a later date.
Grab Taxi Philippines also has its own helicopter service: #GrabHeli
Grab with a view every weekend starting November 24. For more info, follow their social media accounts.
What do you think of this? Would you want to be whisked away on a helicopter ride to see a different view of the city?