Surely, at one point in your life, you’ve owned (ahem, still owns) a pair of white sneakers that have gone dirty, so you took the matter into your own hands and tried to make them look white as new again. Only to face disappointment afterward, because those yellow stains just wouldn’t go away.
Worry no more. Charlotte Arnaiz might just have the perfect solution for you, and it’s so easy you’d probably go why didn’t I think about this before?
On her Facebook post, which has now gone viral with over 9,000 reactions, Arnaiz listed down the steps on how to make your sneakers look pristinely white. She doesn’t claim to be an expert on this, but, still, it might actually work on you, too. Check them out below:
5. Brush the shoes using a mixture of dishwashing liquid and water.
4. Wash it off with water. You can choose to scrub it again with a brush to remove the excess soap.
3. Wrap the inside and outside of the shoes in tissue paper (yes, you’ve read that right).
2. Let the shoes dry, but keep it away from direct sunlight.
1. After 2 to 3 days, you’ll have a pristinely white pair of sneakers that don’t have any stains.
You’re welcome! By the way, we’ve translated the steps in English. To check the original post, you can go here.
Also, take caution when doing it as this worked for her but might not necessarily work well for everyone
If you’ve tried it, did it work for you too? Any clever hack you want to share?