Words by Kathlene Masilongan
Photos by Lorraine Giron
For pet lovers, their little four-legged friends are not just pets—they’re family. So much so that pet parents actually treat their pets like their very own children. And how can you not? Pets bring so much joy into the household. They play with you, make you laugh, take away your stress, and in the process can make you feel so loved. Aren’t they just the best?
We recently hung out with some pet parents and their adorable dogs, and had the best day just taking pictures and playing around with them. Meet our pawdels (paw models) below!
These adorable doggos, Ichiban, Luca, Kip, and Raava are all dressed in Pawdel genuine leather collars. And we have to admit, they’re all looking quite en vogue. Can we be part of the pack, please?
We also got to meet some stylish cats looking so on point in their accessories. Say hi to fluffballs Astra and Orion:
In these photos, Astra is wearing a chic Pawdel sailor bow, while Orion is donning a very cute checkered Pawdel bow tie, fit for his energetic personality.
When you love something, you want to give them the very best. All pet parents feel this way! That’s why many pet parents like to accessorize their pets in style, because they feel good when they know their pets look and feel good. After all, style is a statement of love.
Pet in style with Pawdel
Such is the story of the founders of local pet fashion brand, Pawdel. Rasmia and her partner Arrian stumbled upon a stray puppy on New Year’s Eve 2014. The little one kept following them, and unable to just walk away from the poor thing, they took him in and gave him a home. A good, loving home. They named him Robby, after the street they got him from—Roberto Street. Cute!
Robby back in 2014
As a pair of stylish individuals, they wanted their new furbaby to be stylish as well. But they couldn’t find what they wanted for Robby, and saw the lack of fashionable and quality pet accessories here in the Philippines. So, they figured if they couldn’t find it, they would just have to make it themselves.
And thus Pawdel was born—a pet fashion brand for furparents who want their pets to not only feel good but look good, too.
Pawdel’s genuine leather collars and stylish bows
Pawdel’s line of fashionable (and not to mention high-quality) genuine leather collars and bows don’t just guarantee that your furbaby would be turning heads, they also make sure that your pets are comfortable and feeling good when they wear them. After all, Pawdel’s creators made sure their accessories are made only from quality materials.
Pawdel’s chic Sailor Bows for dogs and cats
Their Bow Ties also come in different stylish designs
Pawdel’s collars are made from genuine leather, and designed to make your pet look and feel good
With Pawdel’s genuine leather collars, there’s no need to worry about the wear and tear. Unlike an ordinary collar that gets beat up pretty badly (and usually in such a short amount of time), Pawdel’s leather collars age nicely, just as all genuine leather should. They don’t peel like synthetic leather does. With the right care, Pawdel’s genuine leather collars could be with your pets for a lifetime.
Kip in a dark brown Pawdel genuine leather collar
Ichiban in a Pawdel floral leather collar
As for the bow ties and sailor bows, each bow features a stylish design and an easy-slide on garter at the back so you can slip it on your pet’s collar for that camera-ready, fashionable look.
Astra in her Pawdel Sailor Bow
For pet parents, how their furbabies feel and look matter because they’re extensions of themselves. After all, if we groom ourselves and dress in style because it makes us feel good, why wouldn’t we want the same for our furbabies? 😉
You can check out Pawdel online at www.pawdel.com, or find their products at the following stores:
- Pet Lovers Centre (Level 3, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Center)
- Market Liberty (2nd Floor, Evia Lifestyle Center, Las Pinas)
- Pet Lovers Centre (Level 2, Phase 2 Manin Building, UP Town Center, QC)
- Hobbes and Landes (Bonifacio High Street, BGC)
Promo Alert: We’re giving away Pawdel leather collars and bow ties!
We’re giving away Pawdel accessories to 7 pet parents! The contest will run from July 1, 2019 to July 7, 2019.
How to join:
- Go to our Facebook post of this Pawdel article: https://www.facebook.com/WhenInManila/posts/10157323275303119
- In the comments section of the link above, post a photo of your pet and a short answer as to why you want to pet in style.
- Seven (7) winners will be selected via electronic raffle.
- Three (3) winners of one (1) sneak preview Pawdel genuine leather collars each (sneak preview items are not in stores yet!)
- Three (3) winners of one (1) Pawdel genuine leather collars each
- One (1) winner of three (3) bow ties and sailor bow
Contest terms and conditions:
- Entrants should be at least 18 years old or above to join.
- Entrants should own a valid ID.
- This contest will run from July 1, 2019 to July 7, 2019.
- Seven (7) winners will each receive a Pawdel product as their prize.
- The winners will be chosen via electronic raffle.
- The winners will be announced on July 12, 2019. Check back on this article on that date for the announcement!
- Winners will be contacted privately with the complete information on how to claim their prize.
- WhenInManila.com and Pawdel reserve the right to forfeit contestants violating our contest terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may alter, amend, or cancel the competition without prior notice. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
Spread the word and good luck!
UPDATE 7/12/2019: Announcement of winners
Congratulations to the winners of our giveaway! Our winners are:
Xela Mae Guinto
All winners have been contacted privately. Thanks to everyone who joined our giveaway. Until the next one!