Stop The Spread, a chatbot, is now up on Facebook to provide advice on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), answer frequently asked questions, and supply front line workers with the crucial supplies they need.
Stop the Spread Bot is now usable! We will be adding more in the future such as (tagalog translations for more…
While the bot is still currently being developed with new features being updated in real-time, there are already a number of useable functions. All current features are as follows:
- Support front-liners (A searchable directory of hospitals with contact points)
- Seek medical assistance (Emergency information and a questionnaire that will give our medical volunteers an idea of how they can help)
- FAQs (Frequently asked questions answered about the virus and more)
- Volunteer (information on how to volunteer)
- Donations (information on where to donate)
What’s more, is that the questions you send this bot concerning COVID-19 will be sent and reviewed by real doctors who will communicate with the patients!
Stop the spread is a joint collaborative effort between Become Digital Today, Botmywork, and medical professionals.
What do you think about this?
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad!