Plus, this water filtration system will help you save money in the long run!
Did you know that the human body is made of 60% water? That’s why proper hydration is so important. When we’re thirsty or dehydrated, we might even experience symptoms like dryness of skin, headaches, and tiredness.
Our bodies need water (at least eight glasses per day, as a good rule of thumb) to operate at their best. But here’s the thing—you shouldn’t settle for just any filtered or purified drinking water either. To get the best benefits of water, you and your family will need clean water that’s rich in minerals, free of pollutants, and has a positive pH level.
And if you’re thinking: But doesn’t our drinking water at home already offer all those benefits? You’d be surprised to know that not all potable (a.k.a. drinkable) water is the same. Most bottled water brands that we get from groceries or delivered to our homes are so filtered that even the natural, beneficial minerals in water are eliminated. Which means you might not be getting the best out of the water you’re drinking.
Image: Engin Akyurt via Unsplash.com
So how can I get all the benefits of drinking water?
To get the best benefits of water, here’s what you’ll want to drink: Kangen Water.
Kangen Water is the trademarked brand of alkaline water produced by Enagic alkaline ionizer and water filtration machines. A Japanese company, Enagic has been a trusted brand in Japan since its inception in 1974 for transforming ordinary tap water into healthy, fresh-tasting alkaline drinking water. Now, Enagic’s Kangen Water is known and used all over the world— from North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, to Australia.
Kangen is a Japanese word that means “return to origin.” That’s Enagic’s mission: To help people restore their bodies to their original, alkaline state.
Curious as to how Enagic water-iodizing machines turn your tap water into Kangen Water? You can learn more about the process here.
How can I get Kangen Water at home? What are its benefits?
It’s so simple! You can start drinking Kangen Water at home by connecting an Enagic water-ionizing machine to your kitchen faucet. The machine will then automatically transform your tap water into healthy, fresh-tasting Kangen Water. You can start drinking right away!
Here are the benefits of drinking Kangen Water:
- It provides ultimate hydration for the body.
- It’s said to be rich in minerals like sodium, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Kangen Water is alkaline water, meaning it has a pH level of 8.5 to 9.5. (Normal drinking water usually pH level of 7.) Alkaline water is believed to help neutralize the acid in the body which can be beneficial.
- A fresh taste. Many users report that Kangen Water has a pleasant taste and smell.
- It’s convenient. Enagic water-ionizing machines are simply connected to your kitchen faucet, saving you kitchen space!
- It’s a money-saver. You no longer have to keep getting water from your supplier or at the grocery.
- It’s eco-friendly. Imagine never having to order another water in that big plastic container or having to buy bottled water again!
Image: Enagic Europe Facebook
What are the different uses of Kangen Water (aside from drinking)?
While you’ll probably want Kangen Water mainly for drinking purposes, here’s another amazing fact about Enagic water-ionizing machines. They can produce up to a five types of water! They are:
- Kangen Water (pH level 8.5): Alkaline water, great for drinking and cooking, watering your plants, and rinsing produce.
- Strong Kangen Water (pH level 11): Not for drinking, but is powerful for cleaning. Good for food prep, house cleaning, stain removal, and washing the dishes.
- Neutral Water (pH level 7): Free of chlorine, rust, and cloudiness. Good for taking medications and preparing baby food.
- Acidic Water (pH level 4-6): Not for drinking, but good for skin care! Use it on your hair, skin, and even your pet’s fur. It is said to have a gentle toning effect.
- Strong Acidic Water (pH level 2.7): Excellent cleaning characteristics. Has disinfecting properties. Good for: sanitizing utensils, kitchen countertops, etc.
Want to enjoy the wonderful benefits of Kangen Water? Head to this link for Enagic Philippines’ product list and find the one that suits your needs best.
And when you’re ready to shop, you may contact a representative through the details below or head to this link.
Distributor of Enagic Kangen Water in the Philippines: