Delivery mo, Keri!
The holiday season is upon us; but with the ongoing pandemic, not everyone is comfortable going out yet. And even if you can, the hassle of traffic and going to different places can be time-consuming. Thankfully, with the Internet at our disposal, it is now much easier to do our Christmas shopping and buy gifts from the comforts of our homes.
After finding the perfect gifts for your relatives, friends, and workmates, the next step is getting them delivered… but that can be extremely time-consuming. Not to mention, booking rider after rider can end up really stressing you out. The solution? KERI delivery.
What is KERI?
KERI is an app developed by Keridelivery, Inc, an all-Filipino technology-based company. With the current pandemic and its safety issues and restrictions, this delivery service comes in really handy.
With e-commerce now being more than a trend and an actual need, KERI has stepped in not just with the goal of helping people get what they need in a safe and efficient way, but also to help small businesses, startups, and brands. KERI was one forged with the resilient Filipino spirit and the accompanying tagline, “Keri Natin Yan!”
How It All Began
“The conceptual idea of KERI started back in 2014,” Francis Flores, the Vice President for Marketing, explains. “We wanted a company to embody the Filipino values of hospitality, industriousness, flexibility, creativity, and adaptability and one of the things we noticed was that ever since app-enabled ride hailing and delivery services came out in the Philippines, we realized that there are no local companies who are providing the same services who share our values.”
Thus, with developments on both processes and the app starting as early as 2018, KERI finally formally launched on June 16, 2020.
Rider and Customer Relationship
Aside from prioritizing the safety and well-being of their riders, KERI also makes sure to listen to their customers. The need for better and secure services paired with affordable rates has become so important, especially during these rough times and yes, they believe they can KERIthrough it all.
As a local all-Filipino company, the beneficiaries of KERI are none other than our fellow Filipinos. Riders are highly prioritized, which means that they get a higher cut for every delivery or errand service rendered. Free accidental hospitalization insurance is also provided for riders with a consistent booking service. Plus, KERI places great importance on both communication and support between you and your rider.
“Happy riders equals happy customers. KERI riders will take a higher value and take good care of our customers’ items if they feel that they are also being taken good care of,” Flores shares.
This user-friendly app comes with three services—PADALA, PABILI, AND PAPILA—depending on what you need.
– PADALA: refers to delivery services, which are in high demand during the holidays for both gift-givers and online businesses.
– PABILI: a personal shopping service where riders buy what for you you need. This is especially helpful if you’re too busy to leave the house.
– PAPILA: for transactions that involve queuing. Riders can run errands for you, such as paying bills or submitting documents, while you stay at home. This is especially useful since it’s still not safe to go out and mass gatherings can pose a risk to your health.
With these services, you can stay safe at home and focus on your other everyday needs while KERI takes care of the rest. Best of all, KERI promises reliable and safe deliveries at highly affordable rates.
Currently, KERI is operational in Metro Manila, along with certain areas down South. These include Rizal (San Mateo, Antipolo, Cainta, and Taytay), Cavite (Carmona, Dasmariñas, Imus, Bacoor, Silang, and Tagaytay), along with Laguna (San Pedro, Biñan, Sta. Rosa, Cabuyao, and Calamba).
How to Book Multiple Deliveries
KERI aims to make mass deliveries easier for everyone with the KERI Boss Program. All you need to do is provide your contact details as usual and KERI will handle the technical details, such as clustering and scheduling the deliveries by area, encoding the details in their system, assigning the riders, and tracking the status of your deliveries. All the while, they will update both you and the recipients by sharing the status of the deliveries with you.
This service would be especially useful for sending:
– Christmas Gifts: for families, friends, and loved ones. It is the holidays, after all, and what better way to show your love and appreciation for people than with gifts this festive season?
– Corporate Giveaways: for loyal patrons, employees, and staff. Giving gifts is commonly a company’s way of showing appreciation for their service and support.
– PR Kits and Tokens: for media partners, influencers, and esteemed patrons to help advertise a brand’s campaigns and promotions. Additionally, since events have now been taking place online, food and tokens are a necessity for attendees.
– Meal Plans and Party Platters: for families or even for yourself. Since dining out is still risky in this pandemic, ready-to-eat meals, and party platters for occasions are a welcoming alternative.
– Other Products: for your customers. If you’re running an online business, you will undoubtedly be busy sending order after order.
order aciphex online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/order/aciphex.html no prescription
The app makes it easier to book multiple deliveries, plus your customers end up saving more on shipping expenses.
The rates for KERI are as follows; and as you can see, these are much more affordable compared to other delivery services, especially for same-day deliveries:
A user-friendly app that is efficient, affordable, and continuously adjusts to customers’ needs. That’s what KERI aspires to be.