International Women’s Day shouldn’t only be celebrated once a year. In honor of SM City North Edsa’s Women’s Month celebration in March, Health Junkie wants to continue this appreciation every day. And on April 30, together with SM City North Edsa, Health Junkie celebrates strong women with a wellness event for ALL women; because all women are strong.
Health Junkie advocates empowering women and our youth through fitness, holistic wellness, and by helping hone their skills via workshops and talks. We aim to raise awareness on positive body image and self-worth, which is crucial in creating an empowered life.
In line with this, Health Junkie founder Tonette Nicolas (that’s me!) created the #ProjectLoveYourBody campaign. It was launched on Feb 20, 2016 during Health Junkie #LoveYourBody Fair at Greenfield District Central Park, Mandaluyong. It was an outdoor event full of fun, fitness, and pampering joined by various brands, Ms. Regine Tolentino, and at least 500 attendees.
On April 30, Health Junkie will be hosting another event, this time in cooperation with SM City North Edsa. As Health Junkie celebrates strong women, we aim to:
– support women’s healthy lifestyle with healthy meals that are easy to prepare,
– give wellness tips to support fat loss and healthy blood circulation,
– help maintain a strong, beautiful body with doable exercise and proper nutrition,
– promote self-expression and art for wellness, and
– provide pampering and relaxing activities at our events.
The program will include talks about the benefits of moving regularly, art for wellness activity, and fitness classes. Online registration is encouraged because there are limited slots available. Head over to SM City North Edsa City Center, 3rd Floor by 11AM on April 30 for onsite registration. Freebies, games, and raffle prizes await the early birds. To register, visit healthjunkie.ph/smnestrong.
Health Junkie: Celebrate Strong Women
*Schedule and activities are subject to change.
- 11:00 AM – Registration
- 01:00 PM – Program starts
- 01:00 – Intro from SM/Short talk about Health Junkie
- 01:15 – Short talk: Benefits of walking or disadvantages of sitting all day
- 01:30 – Short talk + activity: Benefits of HIIT (TN Method)
- 01:45 – Easy post-workout snacks/ideas for healthy breakfast or benefits of juicing
- 02:15 – Art for Wellness Activity
- 03:15 – Raffle/games
- 03:30 – Yoga
- 05:00 – Program Ends
This event is supported by SM City North Edsa, Regetta Canoe, Yogaphoria, ArtPsych Circle, and Skin Philosophie with marketing partner: PMCM Events Management and media partners: When In Manila, 1Digimedia, Aktivshow, and PYE.ph.
Online registration is highly encouraged. Please bring your own mat, towel, and hydration. Visit healthjunkie.ph/smnestrong for more info and to register. There will be freebies and prizes for the early birds!
See you there!