McKinley Hill is one of the townships in Fort Bonifacio where you can find practically everything at one go, thus making it a desirable location to live in. It is home to many residential areas including McKinley Hill Village, The Florence, and The Venice Luxury Residences; business complexes like the Commerce and Industry Plaza; schools and universities including the Chinese International School Manila and Enderun Colleges’ and various embassies including that of South Korea, Great Britain, and UAE. In it has also sprouted a number of attractions like the Venice Piazza and the McKinley Hill Stadium.
So we’ve listed a number of simple commute routes to help you get to McKinley Hill to check out what it has to offer.
From Ayala Station:
1. Ride jeepneys heading to Fort Bonifacio and get off at 5th Avenue corner McKinley Road or head to the BGC Bus Terminal, ride the West Route and get off at 5th Avenue corner McKinley Road.
2. At 5th Avenue corner McKinley Road, ride a jeep heading to Gate 3 and alight at McKinley Hill which is en route.
1. Along C5, hop on one of the many jeepneys or FXs heading to Kalayaan Avenue
2. Alight at the intersection of Kalayaan Avenue and C5 (A.K.A. Buting)
3. Hop on a jeepney that’s heading towards Market! Market!
4. At Market! Market!, ride a jeepney that whose destination is Gate 3, they pass by McKinley Hill where you can get off
Via Citylink Buses:
Citylink buses are Megaworld’s initiative to provide commuters with a solution going from one township to another including areas like Eastwood City, Newport City, Uptown Bonifacio and McKinley Hill. They have also been accepting cashless payments through Beep cards that also work for MRT and LRT lines.
1. At the Magallanes MRT Station, find the San Lorenzo Place Terminal at the southbound side of EDSA.
2. Ride the Citylink Bus directly to McKinley Hill. Citylink Buses traveling from Eastwood City and Newport City to McKinley Hill and vice versa are also available.
FX and UV Express vans also arrive and depart to and from McKinley Hill from the following destinations: Ayala (Ayala Terminal Park Square and MRT Magallanes Station), Alabang (Star Mall Parking Space), Pasig, Marikina.
Traveling to and from McKinley Hill isn’t difficult at all. Arriving there is like being in a different place in time with its various European-inspired developments alongside modern office buildings.
Inspired by the gardens of Florence in Italy, Megaworld defines The Florence as the newest residential gated garden community with picturesque sceneries of abundant gardens. Located right at the heart of a township, The Florence is easily accessible to major thoroughfares such as C-5, EDSA, and the South Luzon Expressway. It is also conveniently located near Makati City Central Business District, Ninoy Aquino International Airport, St. Luke’s Medical Center Global City, The International School Manila, The British International School, Manila Japanese School, as well as high-end shopping malls, supermarkets, and rows of retail shops within Fort Bonifacio.
The three-tower residence’s amenities include an outdoor fitness area, children’s playground, state-of-the-art fitness center, day care center, bar and lounge areas, as well as a game and entertainment room. The infinity pool with an in-pool lounge and wooden sundeck will be a major highlight of the residential tower that creates an astounding infinite water illusion over the peaceful skyline of Fort Bonifacio, while keeping the relaxed ambiance of its green surroundings.
What’s your commute route heading to and from The Fort?[fb_instant_article_ad_01]?