BDJ 2014 Power Planner: 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Your Own
BDJ 2014 Power Planner
Only 5 days left before we bid 2013 adieu and say hello to a new year. To most of us, this signifies a fresh start and another chance at reaching for our goals and dreams. With this is mind, it is essential to have something that can help us keep track of the important things and live a well-balanced life. This is exactly what the Belle de Jour ( BDJ ) Power Planner does.
Here are a few reasons why the BDJ 2014 planner is your perfect companion in making things happen:
1. It helps you get things done. A planner’s got to do what it’s got to do and the BDJ planner is a perfect tool to help you set your priorities and important tasks with its time-management principles based layout.
2. Discounts. Freebies. Promos. Who doesn’t love ‘em? The BDJ Planner screams amazing deals with its 40000++ worth of coupons from topnotch brands. It also comes with a lifestyle card that you can use all year-round as access to events and even more brand promos!
3. Be part of an amazing community of empowered women! More than being just a planner user, being a BDJ bella opens your door to meeting new people who share the same passion and interests.
4. Get one step closer to your goal. Visualize your dreams with the Dreamboard and Goals Pages and turn them into reality, one step at a time.
5. It’s an all-in-one planner! On top of helping you get your tasks done, BDJ also covers fitness, health, finance, travel and fashion aspects to help you embrace a well-rounded lifestyle and to help you live your life to the fullest.
6. Challenge yourself to try new things and gain new experiences with the BDJ2014 Checklist and Advocacy Challenges! Do you think you can accomplish all next year?
7. It’s a handy book of inspiration. Get motivated with the affirmations, zen tips and inspirational quotes printed on its pages.
Click HERE to read more about the Belle de Jour 2014 Power Planner (BDJ)
For more information on the Belle de Jour Power Planner, other products and events, log on to www.belledejourpowerplanner.com or join their Facebook Fan Page, or follow @BDJBuzz on Twitter and Instagram.