Have you ever wondered if the price you paid for your car maintenance was necessary and reasonable? You probably might think that you’re getting quality service; but how in control are you, really?
Deep down, you know it’s true that when you see the bill, you get a sinking feeling. The high cost of car maintenance can give anyone a bit of a headache. However, you might not really know any other auto shops that can do it well for you, let alone one that is nearby when your car needs urgent repairing or servicing.
Check this out: AutoServed’s online platform link car owners access to auto shops that can provide their needs. It’s like Airbnb for car maintenance.
Here’s how it works:
- You input the concerns about your car
- Auto shops submit cost estimates for the work needed
- You select the preferred shop. and schedule repair or maintenance
- You can pay in small, easy monthly payments
At this stage, you will already know the complete cost of the service. All you need to do is to show up at the shop with the car and pay the rate that you agreed on. There are no additional charges or shocking surprises involved.
With AutoServed, you get:
Predictive Car Maintenance – see when your next maintenance schedule is, what needs to be done, and how much it will cost
Get job estimate request – get your car maintenance requirements published; auto shops get the chance to service your vehicle by sending a quotation
Warranties on jobs
Maintenance subscription – you get an option to pay in small, easy amounts
If you are a shop owner, you have a partner in AutoServed for delivering positive customer service experiences.
- You’ll get more exposure with a business page account on AutoServed
- Receive notifications when a customer requests out a maintenance job
- Once a customer picks your offer, they will be prompted to pay and book an appointment with you
- You get paid right away when a customer checks into your shop
- Car shops get matched to car owners based on area of expertise
For car owners, pre-register your car today and be first to experience this pioneering service. If you own an auto shop, you can start on-boarding your services with AutoServed, too.