If you’re a huge fan of K-Dramas, then you’ve probably dreamt of becoming the main character of a show, too. Well, you don’t need to have your own leading man or have a tragic backstory to feel like the main character. Sometimes, all it takes is the right dress to give you that main character vibe.
Here are some Korean-inspired dresses that will make you feel like the leading lady of your very own K-Drama:
8. This balloon-sleeved dress creates a vintage look thanks to the iconic puffy sleeves and square neckline. It even features dainty pearl details for that extra feminine look. This dress is perfect for first-date vibes!
7. For a more casual look, this timeless maxi dress is a great option. The tiny flowers on the dress give a dainty feel in contrast to the dark color of the dress. This sleeveless maxi dress is also easy to pair with your favorite shirt, blouse, or sweater for that iconic K-Drama look.
6. The dress-over-sweater combo is such an iconic K-Drama look. Thanks to this fake two-piece long-sleeved dress, you won’t have to worry if your dress and sweater combo matches. This dress creates the illusion of having two pieces of clothing when it’s actually just a single dress. We love the effortlessly stylish look!
5. This long-sleeved pleated dress is another version of their dress-plus-sweater combo. This dress definitely gives off a more serious and sophisticated vibe even in its simplicity. With the right accessories, you can get high-fashion energy from this dress.
4. This Peter Pan collar dress also creates the illusion of two pieces in one. This dress gives off strong #girlboss vibes thanks to the formal black A-line “dress” paired with a puffy white “blouse”. If you want to exude a strong woman lead with a company to run, this is definitely the dress for you.
3. If you’re looking for a simpler and more casual dress, this plaid dress is a great choice. The timeless shape and cut of the dress make it extra chic. It’s the perfect dress for a stroll in the park.
2. This round-neck plaid dress is the perfect combination of sophisticated, casual, and romantic. The color and dress shape are quite classic, but the unique sleeves definitely make this dress more elegant and romantic. It’s a great choice of dress for a coffee shop first date.
1. This vintage-style dress has such a nautical vibe to it, which we adore! It’s definitely a more unique take on a casual dress, but it’s perfect if you’ve been dreaming of a K-Drama set on a cruise ship where you’re the leading lady.
For more Korean-inspired outfits, check out this store.
Which Korean-style dress is giving you the most main character vibes? Share it with us!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. The actual color, appearance, size, and shape of the item might be slightly different from the ones showed in the pictures.
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Join our Viber group to be updated with the latest news!