35th Graderscon: The Annual National Graders’ Convention 2014
This September 1 to 5, 2014 the Children’s Museum and Library, Inc. (CMLI) will once again show what the Filipino youth is all about. With a theme: “Bolstering Passion for Excellence by raising standards through the Filipino youth in action” CMLI, in cooperation with Dong-A brings you the 35th Annual Grade School Convention to be held in Teacher’s Camp, Baguio City.
With conventions and youth seminars here in there, it makes you wonder how this one stands out from the rest, right. Read on! Because we listed out reasons why CMLI’s Grade School Convention is a must-attend event for every student in the country.
- 1. LEARN WHILE YOU’RE OUT!
– You’ll be in Baguio City for one week, feel the fresh breeze and take a break from the every day- inside a four wall classroom set up. Grab this chance to learn and fully understand social issues in our country and share your thoughts on how the youth can work together towards a great change in our society.
- 2. HAVE FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE ARCHIPELAGO
– Having 1,000 delegates from all over the country also means having 1,000 more friends. Let go of that shy side of yours; step up and say hello to new people who share the same interest and passion as yours.
- 3. BRING PRIDE TO YOUR SCHOOL
– We bring you a diverse option of workshops that will surely suit your interests and strengthen your passion and if you think you already got what it takes then compete with your co-delegates on a national level for we also bring you competitions for excellence and entertainment.
- 4. ‘DO’ FOR THE COUNTRY
– Knowing is one thing, but doing is another… and a lot better! After learning and fully understanding the issues in our country, it’s time for the youth to take a stand and do something about it. Make your own advocacies, share it and do your part for the changes we want for our country.
Check out our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CMLIofficial for photos and testimonies from past delegates, and if you need more reasons to join or maybe you have questions, feel free to contact us at 435-0008 or 924-2304 and look for Mrs. Fely Garcia or Mr. Willie Ferrer. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!