There had been a lot of commotion on the Twitterverse yesterday after the whole Mocha Uson as social media consultant thing, but as usual, Filipinos found a way to turn the negative vibes into something a little more entertaining.
Hence, the #DutertePleaseAppointMe hashtag.
Check out some of the wackiest Tweets we’ve spotted online!
20. Circa 90’s to late 2000’s notebook designs are the bomb
19. Mr. Pure Energy!!
18. Witty ka, ate girl.
17. Ang puso, bes.
16. Dasal. Dasal lang talaga.
15. Perf for the Encantadia hype!
13. “When you left my area of responsibility, you left my heart in a state of calamity”
12. Pwede na ba umasa, bes?
11. Those stalking skills, though.
10. Kapit lang, bes. May forever.
9. Love is sweeter the second time around…?
8. Here’s an Accounting hugot.
7. Hanep ka, bes!
6. Baka mawalan ka ng friends.
5. Childhood memories! We’ve all done this.
4. Seafood festival.
3. Parachute back to earth, bes!
2. Awww. Patayuan ng rebulto sa EDSA.
1. (Not a #DutertePleaseAppointMe Tweet) Probably the best reaction to yesterday’s issue. There there, community manager.
Over and over again, we are amused at how creative Filipinos are, even amidst negative vibes. We love how people can make hugot and simply turn things around with a few wacky Tweets.
What’s your #DutertePleaseAppointMe idea?