P-pop artist 1ST.ONE has just returned with a banger after a three-month hiatus.
The group has unveiled their new music video for their comeback single, “SHOUT OUT,” on their official YouTube page on January 15th.
The lads of 1ST.ONE is shown dancing on a battlefield while dressed in Combat Wear to represent valiant soldiers. The dance track is more than simply a catchy banger; it also has a deeper significance.
According to FIRST ONE ENTERTAINMENT, the song SHOUT OUT is an appropriate homage to the Filipino soldiers who fought alongside Korean soldiers during the Korean War (1950-1953).
“Not everyone is aware, but for a brief historical background, in 1950, about 7,500 combat troops known as the Philippines expeditionary forces to Korea or PEFTOK (the 4th most significant force under the United Nations command) were sent to defend South Korea from a communist invasion by North Korea,” First One Management said.
When asked about his inspiration when writing the Tagalog lyrics, the Leader of the Group, Ace, said, “I wrote the lyrics wanting to thank and pay a great tribute to our soldiers. I wrote the songs thinking of how our great soldiers would have felt in the heat of battle. They would have thought or how they would have felt not knowing if they would still get to see their loved ones after the war.”
“I wanted to write the hopes and dreams of those soldiers who never got their voices, or I think we owe a great deal of gratitude to our soldiers from past and until now. Because without them, we might not be living the lives we have now,” he added.
1ST.ONE’s Comeback is made even more special because of the joint forces of the World Class Filipino Creative Team and Korean Music Production Team behind it.
- Music and Arrangement: Great Brothers and Ragoon
- Mixing: Great Brothers
- Mastering: Kwon Nam Woo
- Lyrics: 1ST.ONE Leader, Ace
- Choreography by: Josh Junio of the Famous Filipino Dance group, The Manoeuvres Director: Raymond Fabian
- Director of Photography: Raymond Fabian, Axl Flores, and Sean Amador Visual Effects: Vladimir Castañedo
- Music Video Editing: Raymond Fabian, AXL Flores, and Sean Amador Production Design: Francesca Escondido
- Costume and Styling: Park Newman
Check out 1ST.ONE’s Official Social Media Accounts below:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/1st.oneofc
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/1st.oneofc
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/1ST.ONEOfficial
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/1STONEOfficial
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Get the latest news about the Philippine Entertainment industry and join the WIM Showbiz Facebook group! We also share our stories on Viber, join us!