Don’t you just get irritated when people block your pathway while walking or take the elevator to the 2nd floor? UGH! IRRITATING!
I was inspired to write this article because someone triggered one of my pet peeves. I wanted to write about my experience, but I thought it might be better to find out what other people’s pet peeves are instead. So, I posted a question on Facebook and asked my friends, “What’s your biggest pet peeve”? Here are some of the things that they answered.
10 Pet Peeves That Drive People Nuts
10. The Blue Thumbs Up! Don’t you just cringe when you make an effort to send a long message, trying to start a conversation, or start a serious conversation and the other person replies with a BLUE THUMBS UP!?
9. One-Letter Replies
Don’t you have the time to compose a better reply? Or are you just not interested? Which is which? I’m hurting here.
8. When People Don’t Reply, But They’re Online
This one hits home on so many levels and I’m pretty sure a lot of people can relate, especially when you are talking to your crush or maybe your partner.
7. Bathroom Selfies
Who would have thought that posting selfies in the bathroom can irritate someone to no end? I personally don’t see any problem with this, but apparently, some people do.
6. Condescending or Sarcastic Replies
Grabbed from randomblog.org
Some examples: WOW NAMAN, EDI IKAW NA!, EDI WOW!
5. Last-Minute Cancellations
This is my personal pet peeve. I hate people cancelling at the last minute because it destroys the whole plan!
4. People Who Spit on the Streets
This is super disgusting.
3. People Who Don’t Practice CLAYGO (Clean As You Go)
Aren’t we civil enough to clean up after ourselves?
2. STUFFS, FOODS, YOUR/YOU’RE
Photo from crispypatakarekare.com
This is pretty funny! Give a bag printed with the word “STUFFS” to a Grammar Nazi and watch them go crazy.
1. People Who Chew Loudly
To top it off, the most popular pet peeve from everyone’s answer is… PEOPLE CHEWING LOUDLY! IRRITATING!!! That’s a wrap! Feeling guilty after reading the list? Let us know what your pet peeves are in the comments and tag your friends!