- Trumpets Assembles Top Theater Actors for Big Musical Comeback
- Where To Stay In Davao: Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao
- How to Get Published in Magazines Freelance Writing Workshop Contest & Elevate Apparel
- CamSur Watersports Complex: Camp Camsur Summer Beach Party Extravaganza
- Scaredy Cats & Dogs: Halloween Pet Costume Contest from PAWS
Making Money Through Stocks and Real Estate: Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar
When In Manila, anyone and everyone wants to earn a little extra money, but not everyone really knows how to. How do we earn more than what we make on our day jobs? How do we earn some passive income and get out of the rat race? Larry Gamboa along with several other skilled speakers shared just that in the recent Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar.
The Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar took place last Feb. 9, 2012 at the Enderun College in the Fort, Taguig. It was a whole day event from 8am to 5pm and I felt I was learning something new and important every single minute. The goal, to help good people get rich.
Think Rich Pinoy Wealth Seminar Speakers
There were a total of 7 speakers namely Bo Sanchez, Dr. Larry Gamboa, Eden April Alemania-Dayrit, Ronald Cagape, Leila Hernandez, Edmund Lee, and Victor Gamboa. If you were one of the attendees of this seminar, then congratulations on making one of the best investments in your financial career. If you missed it, don’t worry, there’s a LOT MORE to come!
Each speaker shared his/her insight on the money making business through stocks or real estate. Each speaker had a different experience to share. I don’t want to give it all away, but let me give you some ideas on what I learned.