- Tsoko Nut Batirol: The 1st Filipino Native Tsokolate Cafe! Must Try Their Tsokolate Drinks and Chocoholic's Champorado!
- Tenishia: the most successful DJ/ Producer duo in Malta LIVE in MANILA
- Roots: Music and Arts Festival by the The UP Underground Music Community at the UP FAIR 2013
- Manila Camera Buying 101: How, What, Why, Where to Buy Cameras in Metro Manila
- The JCI Fort Bonifacio Taguig City 3rd Induction and Turnover Ceremonies
La Creperie: Authentic French Cuisine in Manila
When in Manila, everybody loves French desserts. From macarons to crepes, French desserts will forever be the Filipinos’ kryptonite. But where can Filipinos go when they want to feast on French cuisine?
Long-time friends Christine Laman and Marie Christine Ledesma-Ong first tried their luck at entrepreneurship by founding The Big Chill chain of juice bars. Fifteen years later the two decided to introduce authentic French crepes to Manila and share their own first-hand experiences with us. It was an interesting thought, since Ms. Laman had previously lived in Paris and spent most of her free time discovering the different kinds of crepes Paris and Britanny have to offer.
Pastel-hued, French country shabby chic interior
Care to take a look at some of the savory, hearty and sweet finds at La Creperie?
Blanquette de Boeuf (Php 395) One of La Creperie’s best home-style French foods, this hearty beef stew is an heirloom family recipe that features ingredients like white wine, fresh herbs and vegetables and cream. Ms Laman chose to have the rice shaped like the Louvre!
Emmental & Mozzarella Cheeseburger (Regular Php 295 / Large Php 385) A well-seasoned burger patty topped with melted emmental and mozzarella. The large order of cheeseburger can most likely fill two burger lovers’ tummies.
Pesto Cream Carbonara (Php 275) Who doesn’t love pesto? A good serving of spaghetti is topped with a creamy concoction containing ham and mushrooms. It’s a must-try!
A creperie is not a creperie without crepes. Check out the next page for some of the desserts!