As the world celebrates both the victories and heartbreaks of ‘the beautiful game’, COLOUD Headphones want you to enjoy your favorite pregame and post-match music with the special limited-edition COLOUD Boom Football Edition headphones.
COLOUD Boom Football Edition Headphones
The COLOUD Boom headphones are available in colorways that depict the national flags of some of the top contenders for this year’s World Cup in Brazil.
- Argentina (Blue/ White)
- Mexico (Green/ White/ Red)
- Holland (Orange)
- Germany (Black/Yellow/Red)
- Brazil (Green/Yellow)
- England (White/Red)
The COLOUD Boom headphones are designed for the stylish urban commuter. Lightweight and sturdy with minimal parts, nothing sticks out (like many indoor-use headphones) to snag a bag strap. The minimalist design is also reflected in the cans’ closed construction, keeping out a surprising amount of outside noise. From an aesthetic and practical aspect, I particularly like the cord, COLOUD’s Zound Lasso, which minimizes tangling AND serve as its own cord organizer. Pretty neat!
This is likely to be your primary outdoor headphone (as it should be), and so I tested it on three of my favorite tracks from Spotify’s own World Cup music playlist, “The World’s Game“. I highly recommend this playlist for the COLOUD Boom headphones; the spirit of football and upbeat, good-vibes music in one package!
“The World is Ours”, Aloe Blacc x David Correy
- Clarity: Vocals are relatively clear, and you can make out the different and dynamic percussion pieces.
- Overall Quality: Good, thumping delivery on an upbeat song. Could be really good for bass-centric music.
“Let Me Take You to Rio”, Ester Dean and Carlinhos Brown
- Clarity: The song has a lot happening in terms of background elements, and COLOUD does a good job in making sure the vocals don’t overwhelm the instruments.
- Overall Quality: If you’re the type who listens to rhythm-heavy pieces, this does the job.
“Grito Mundial”, Daddy Yankee
- Clarity: The bass and trumpets eat up a lot of the other instruments (including the vocals).
- Overall Quality: It’s probably the way the song is recorded, but for hip-hop themed music, expect the bass to overpower almost everything else.
As your primary get-out-the-house headphones, the COLOUD Boom Football Edition headphones will deliver your favorite music well (without bothering the people beside you in the MRT), and its sleek, urban design ensures you don’t lose style points.
Win the Coloud Boom Football Edition headphones of your choice by filling up this Rafflecopter form:
The Boom Football Edition headphones are also available for PHP 1,495.00 at:
- Astrovision Mall of Asia
- Astrovision Festival Mall
- Astrovision Glorietta 2
- Astrovision Greenbelt 5
- Astroplus SM Aura
- Mobile 1 Rockwell
- Beyond the Box Rockwell
- Beyond the Box Centris
- Beyond the Box Ermita
- Beyond the Box Galleria
- Beyond the Box Resorts World
- Beyond the Box Vmall
- Digital Walker Alabang
- Digital Walker Easwood
- Digital Walker Shangrila
- Digital Walker Magnolia
- Digital Walker Mall of Asia
- Digital Walker Trinoma
- Digital Walker Vmall
- Digital Walker Greenbelt 5
- Digital Hub Market Market
- Digital Hub Robinson Pioneer
- Digital Hub Theatre Mall