Willie Revillame brings the thrill of a television game show to mobile phones with “Wil To Play.” The mobile application is from Perya Perya, the mobile game arcade platform by Big Crunch Digital Pte. Limited. To date, it reportedly has half a million users.
For a minimum amount of 20 pesos, subscribers get two days of unlimited play. Classic Filipino games are featured on the app such as “Wow Girl,” “Tumbang Premyo,” “Pares Pares,” “Bawal Tumawid,” “Slicin’ Nhaten,” “Kakanin Mo, Kakanin Ko” and “Tusok To Win.” These hyper-casual games let you collect tickets and redeem them to join the raffle for a chance to win real-life prizes daily.
According to Philippine Star, “Wil To Play” offers generous prize packages such as:
- Kailangan Package (5 daily winners of appliances, groceries, a sack of rice, or other essentials)
- Kasiyahan/Kaalaman Package (2 weekly winners of an Android phone or tablet)
- Kuya Wil’s Special Prize (1 weekly winner of a brand new motorcycle)
- Grand Kabuhayan Package (1 monthly winner of a “Slicin’ Nhaten” food cart or similar plus a Wil To Play Outlet/Reseller Negosyo Package)
- Ultra Grand Package (1 monthly winner of a “Bawal Tumawid” tricycle and Wil To Play Outlet/Reseller Negosyo Package)
You can also win “surprizes” like SwelDOBLE. This payday promotion rewards users with double the length of subscription when they top up every 15th and 30th of the month.
What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments.
Do you want us to feature your business, story, or video? Email me at email@example.com or send me a direct message at When In Manila Gizelle on Facebook. To keep up with the latest news, join our Viber group!