Last week, UST’s College of Architecture had their annual parade. This year’s theme was popular TV shows. They went all out with their make up, props and even decked out their trucks. Everyone was in character and showed what they had to offer.
The photo album of Angge Lagamson of UST’s college of architecture went viral and garndered 5000+ shares! Here’s why people were amazed by this parade:
5. Their costumes looked like they were funded by the shows themselves.
True to life and extremely detailed!
4. Their make up was on fleek!
They even had special make up put on that involved a lot of extra hours to build!
3. There was an entertaining show which showcased the popular TV shows.
2. The trucks were decked out to the tee.
You had to take a double look at the military tank just to understand that it’s not a real tank!
1. Plus, they had an awesome sense of humor!
All photos above are from Angge Lagamson.
Which one was your favorite float?