After the legendary conclusion of the Avengers movie series in 2019 with Avengers: Endgame, followed up by Spider-Man: Far From Home which ended Marvel Cinematic Universe’s phase three, the blockbuster Hollywood franchise took a hiatus as they prepared for the next event—phase four. In the meantime, The MCU has turned to the small screen, releasing a line-up of Marvel mini-series like WandaVision, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and the upcoming titles Loki and Hawkeye.
But now, Marvel has released what we’ve all been waiting for—the official trailer for MCU’s phase 4, and the line-up of all the Marvel movies for the next two years. Excited? It’s pretty epic. Watch it here:
Here is the complete line-up for phase 4:
- Black Widow (July 9, 2021)
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3, 2021)
- Eternals (November 5, 2021)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17, 2021)
- Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness (March 25, 2022)
- Thor: Love and Thunder (May 6, 2022)
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (July 8, 2022)
- The Marvels (November 11, 2022)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 17, 2023)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5, 2023)
Which MCU Phase 4 movie are you most excited to watch? Let us know in the comments!