Is it now safe to say that Angelica Panganiban has finally moved on from her past relationship? If this latest video with Bianca Gonzales is any indication, then we’d say that yes, the actress has completely moved on.
On this new episode of Bianca’s ‘Paano Ba ‘To?’ show on YouTube, guest Angelica Panganiban has shared some tips on how to move on in answer to a letter sender’s question about love.
Check the tips below:
5. Acceptance is key. According to Panganiban, this is the first thing she did to move on.
4. Accept that wala na, wala na talaga! It has ended.
3. When you’ve finally accepted it, you’ll definitely feel much better.
2. Tama na. Time will come that you’ll eventually get tired from all the heartaches.
1. Hindi lahat ng single malungkot. If you’re single, it doesn’t mean you’re lonely, okay?
According to the 30-year-old actress, she is now at a stage where she’d rather appreciate herself.
“Gusto kong ibalik ‘yung time na nawala sa sarili ko, sa mga friends ko na hindi ko pinapansin noon. Ngayon, mas may freedom kang magpunta kung saan mo gusto na hindi mo iisipin na, ‘naku, okay lang kaya?’” she said.
In rough English translation, the actress said, “I’d like to make up for lost time, for myself and for the friends that I used to ignore before. Now, I have more freedom to go anywhere I want without thinking, ‘is it okay?'”
To hear the tips from Panganiban herself, watch the full video below:
Any tips you want to add? Share it with us![fb_instant_article_ad_01]?