Are you still looking for a gift for your sisters, may it be by blood or pact? Then, it might be safe to say that the search is over! We discovered a local beauty brand that has elegant packaging but will not hurt your wallets. 😉
Off Duty understands that beauty comes in all shapes and forms. They celebrate the differences in beauty and aim to enhance your natural beauty with a vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free makeup line. The collection consists of the following:
- A pigmented and mask-friendly lip tint that comes in 4 shades (Cabernet, Cerise, Rosé, and Rust) for only 250 pesos each,
- A two-way eyebrow pencil that comes in 3 shades (brown, black, brown-black) for only 300 pesos each,
- A hydrating liquid blush that leaves the skin with a glowing finish and is available in 3 shades (Provence, Capri, and Milan) for only 450 pesos each,
- A crease-free satin concealer that is available in 5 shades (Fair, Beige, Cool Tan, Honey, and Morena) for also 450 pesos each only,
- And a glow palette composed of blush, contour, and two highlighter shades that comes in 2 versions (Sunkissed and Peachy) for only 700 pesos each.
The brand promises an effortless “No Make Up Make Up” look or the “Off Duty” look–just enough to give you a natural glow! This way you can easily wear them at home for online meetings or a quick perk-me-up when you are feeling the weight of quarantine. Their products are also lightweight and long-lasting so you will not have any problems wearing them outdoors with your facemask on as well!
Whether it is for a gift to fellow strong independent women or even just to your hardworking self this Holiday season, Off Duty is great for the occasion! Each product’s packaging is chic and sturdy, as well as the gift boxes that come in each Christmas package. I personally loved unboxing them because they do not look cheap even though the prices start at only 600 pesos. 😉 You may view the available bundles in the photos below:
Do you want us to feature your business, story, or video? Email me at email@example.com or send me a direct message at When In Manila Gizelle on Facebook. To keep up with the latest news, join our Viber group!