Let us help you prime your knowledge in this investment instrument. SMIB Module 1 is a course designed for beginner investors. This seminar will discuss the rudiments of investing in the local bourse. And the great thing about this seminar is that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE. To reserve a seat for the seminar, click REGISTER.
* What is the stock market?
* What are the advantages and disadvantages of investing in the stock market?
* How do I make money from investing in the stock market?
* What is the minimum investment?
* How do I buy/sell stocks?
* How do I choose a stock broker?
* How do I open an account?
* Five Ratios to Consider in Deciding on a Stock
* Practical Trading Tips
* Open Forum
STOCK MARKET INVESTING FOR BEGINNERS MODULE 1
June 8, 2013 9AM to 12NN
Walter Hogan Conference Hall
ISOBuilding, Ateneo de Manila University, LoyolaHeights,
Biz Whiz courses on how to trade the stock market aims to bridge the gap between classroom learning and actual trading. We will walk you through proven thought processes on how successful trader’s execute a trade. The courses are designed to start from beginners module progressing to more advanced modules.
Taught by actual investors and industry practitioners in a language anyone can understand. Biz Whiz Stock Market seminars are perfect for the beginner or intermediate investor.
STOCK MARKET Investing For Beginners