Here’s an idea: why don’t we give thoughtfully this Christmas?
The holidays are fast approaching and we tend to get caught up in a frenzy of shopping and panic buying. There’s a way to bring back a personal and mindful spirit to gift-giving—by choosing handmade crafts, fashion that is made with measure, and foods that are prepared with love.
SOUQ’s Holiday Pop-Up at Arya Plaza, BGC on Dec 8 from 11 AM to 7 PM is a whole-day family affair where you’ll get to meet the makers behind several online brands like:
- SoaperStar, which formulates beautiful and fun bath products using premium natural ingredients
- Aluna, a handbag line that fuses tradition with a modern design using indigenous textiles from the Philippines and Columbia
- Sitara Vintage, resort wear specializing in bold prints and chic Indian Fabric
- Good Luck Humans, which upcycle fabric scraps into quirky button bags
- Viajecito, the maker of the hit rubber beach bag
Plus a host of other brands worth checking out. Each has their own story to tell, each product they make is a labor of love.
Kids will be entertained at our decorating booth, while DJ Elian Habayeb will fill the plaza will chill beats to go with the cool breeze. There will be artwork to peruse, yummy nibbles, and kombucha! At the event, enjoy great art by upcoming local artists like Federico Elizalde, Rona Manansala, Christian Lee Regis and Eric Mercado.
SOUQ advocates for homegrown brands and small businesses by giving them a real-world platform where they can showcase their goods, creating a community where new ideas and good vibes are shared. Love local, shop local!
Threads, Sitara Vintage, Simi by Jules, Island Style, Kartera, Keyos, Antukin, Pineapple Studio, Kalikhasan, Viajecito, Soaperstar, Boochamama, Aluna, Good Luck Humans, Clare Hynes, Liwayway, Atmosphere, Palamuti Home
Mana, Woods, APC, Scentful Living, DPGK Photography